The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: Platinum 49'r Thread "Bang Bang 9'r Gang"

Post by straycat »

I am figuring its gonna be hectic if we keep letting teams back in the game. Just like our first meeting we had you guys dead to rights. Man I felt the grim reaper creeper was looming when Lynch came on for 1st & goal at the 1yrd line. That delay of game was costly, we was lookng at packing our bags for 3 weeks.
We are seeing a lot of John Taylor with Debo, the kid has really jelled the last few gsmes. Bosa was quite the savior when it looked like Wilson was off to the races.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Tart, Alexander, & Ford are back.
Defense gets rolling this will be a masacar
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

Bang Bang 9'er Gang? Lol. Act your age, Strayhawk. Should've kept it at "The Platinum Thread" That was corny enough :)
straycat

Post by straycat »

Solid performance by the "D", (cept Witherspoon) and Jimmy G pretty much did what he wanted until Shanahan went conservative mid 3rd quarter.
Do the FudgePackers or Shehawks really want to win tomorrow?? They gonna get wrecked big time. Minisota was supposedly thee stingiest defense in the league going down the stretch. We monkey stomped dat azz NoPop!
Bang Bang 9r Gang!!!
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

This shit deserves its own topic NoPop.
Da Fawk pot is such a hit in yo parts the media is getting budded up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... nFk4C-gcew
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 am This shit deserves its own topic NoPop.
Fox News Seattle. What do you expect. Stupidity is a job requirement over there. That's the one news crew a giant bong and a good bag might make more intelligent or even a little likable. :)

Good win boy your boys. Defense was vicious with Mr. Sherman leading the way and Caucasian Kappy managing the game as only he can.
straycat

Post by straycat »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:19 am
straycat wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 am This shit deserves its own topic NoPop.
Fox News Seattle. What do you expect. Stupidity is a job requirement over there. That's the one news crew a giant bong and a good bag might make more intelligent or even a little likable. :)

Good win boy your boys. Defense was vicious with Mr. Sherman leading the way and managing the game as only he can.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
#colonkrapernick couldn't manage Pee Wee's Playhouse let alone a football game
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Danielk015

Re: Brang On Dem FudgePackers Yup "Bang Bang 9'r Gang"

Post by Danielk015 »

Packers is going to be easy work for 49ers. I would love to see a Chiefs vs 49er SB.
straycat

Post by straycat »

They say this is the hottest NFC Championship Game ticket wise in years. 50yrd line pulling down 10gs a piece. $450 for nose bleeds
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Whiners owners bending you guys over. Nothing to be proud about, Strayhawk. Victimizing the fan base after a decade of losing. I'd like to see Mr. Lott take off the pinky finger of whoever made that decision. Not cool.

straycat

Post by straycat »

Gonna be adding another Lombardi to the trophy case soon pal. The die hard 9'r Faithful deserve it yup
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

D is on Fire and Mostert is unstoppable
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Must of Jinxed the defense Aaron Carter moving the pack
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Ha fumble baby!!!!!
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

27-Ziltch Half !!!!
Except for one series until the muffed snap it’s been Lights Out D
Mostert been a Monster
Will probably get even more carries in the 2nd half as Kyle will hold his lead.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Re: NFC Champion SF 49’r Platinum Thread "Bang Bang 9'r Gang"

Post by straycat »

Miami Bound Baby!
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Props to The Richard Shermans. Defense was hungry behind their supreme leader RS, Mostert looked like Barry Sanders out there and even Caucasian Kapppy managed to not fuck things up with his 8 pass attempts. Nice game plan and execution from The Richard Shermans. Super Bowl looks like it should entertain.

straycat

Post by straycat »

Ya silly reference is a vain attempt to keep Krapernick relevant NoPop. Jimmy G has officially surpassed any significant thing Krap has done cept maybe running because he had no other option. His first full season he, by himself enginered the offense to the Superbowl. Something Krap could never do with out being handed a winning head start midway though the season.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Re: SF vrs KC Superbowl LIV/49’r Platinum Thread

The Richard Shermans have the formula to win a Super Bowl: tough defense led by the most intelligent human in that entire organization, Richard Sherman, tough running game behind a solid O-line, a great coach who understands the mental and physical limitations of his QB, Caucasian Kappy, and game plans to take the ball and decisions out of his dainty hands, save handing off the football and not trying to be a hero.

A great coach will always know his own team's weaknesses and game plan to protect said flaws and in that sense he has done a heck of job with a qb like Caucasian Kappy. Props to the Richard Shermans' head coach.

Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

SF and KC in the SB is a great matchup! Definitely looking forward to what I think will be a great game with interesting storylines. Especially regarding Mahomes and if he can springboard to truly elite QB status or if the SF defense can come up huge.

Not sure what is going on with the Colin vs JimmyG, but I would say as NFL quarterbacks, they are pretty similar ineffectiveness. A team cant rely on either to win big games, but in their prime, both have the ability to have big games.

I was surprised to read that prior to Sunday, the highest rushing total in a playoff game was none other than Colin.
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

i dont see how SF can score with KC. if KC gets a lead and SF has to throw they are done for cuz jimmy G aint that guy. they need to score first, and often with long clock draining drives. keep mahomes and that stable of weapons on the sidelines. KC hasnt been good against the run most of the year but they managed to keep henry in check last week which is no small feat. im rooting for SF as i prefer the old school run and play D style, but KCs offense has been just plain unstoppable. you cant beat a team like that throwing 8 times...
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
NoPropaganda 253

You can't beat a team like that with a QB like Caucasian Kappy throwing more than 8 times...
straycat

Post by straycat »

Uh if you didn't notice Mostert did such a spectacular job running the ball not only right down their damn throat but he also ran wild all over hells half acre, so tell me when he actually needed to make a pass to a receiver? 🙄🙄🙄
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Anyway ya boy Sherm has a big assignment infront of him. Hill aint no joke I hope Sherman brings his A Game in one pocket and the kitchen sink in the other.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:02 pm Anyway ya boy Sherm has a big assignment infront of him. Hill aint no joke I hope Sherman brings his A Game in one pocket and the kitchen sink in the other.
Richard Sherman, besides being the spine, brains and heart of the squad, is a defensive captain on the team you root for, bud. Try to remember that and ignore those small ignorant voices in your head that have nothing to do with the pigskin.

Lol. :)

They'll stick Hill on the other side of the field away from Sherm, but KC is much more than Hill. They got a Kittle too.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”