The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread

Post by straycat »

Nobody was throwing him under a bus, but he gets a few rare tosses his way lately and he draws DPI's. Well nobody can stop him from wslking infront of the damn thing. Jimmy G is on his way to doing some good things. Im surely gonna enjoy the show. Your silly reference does Krap more good than it does him harm.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

You threw him under the bus. That's your leader, bud. Not cool. Caucasian Kap can't hold the original's jock strap. He'll crumble Sunday just like he crumbled vs. the best from the west a couple weeks ago. Now, get your ass back in the bucket, Crabhawk :)Image
Richard Sherman donates over $27,000 to clear student lunch debt
Liz Roscher

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman made several generous donations recently, and both will help schools feed their students and make sure students can eat while they’re at school.

Sherman recently donated over $27,000 to clear student lunch debt in two cities that are close to his heart. According to ABC News, Sherman handed a personal check for $7,491.27 to principal Stan Garber last week, which will eliminate all student lunch debt at Cabrillo Middle School in Santa Clara, Calif.

Cabrillo Middle School is the school closest to the 49ers’ stadium, and Garber was so grateful for Sherman’s generous contribution.

"It's the most generous thing to happen for these kids, there's plenty in need and he didn't neglect them, it was the perfect way to give back and help them," Garber told ABC News. "It was the kindest most generous gesture."

Sherman didn’t stop with Cabrillo Middle School. He also gave $20,000 to the Tacoma, Wash., public school system to eliminate student lunch debt at schools in that area. Sherman spent the first seven seasons of his career with the Seattle Seahawks, which is about 30 miles from Seattle.

Student lunch debt is a major problem nationwide, as is childhood hunger. Schools will allow students to carry lunch debt to make sure they’re able to eat instead of going hungry, but parents aren’t always able to pay it back. Some school districts have taken to punishing students with lunch debt, cutting off their ability to do activities with their classmates, simply because their parents can’t afford to pay.

An estimated 75 percent of all school districts in the country ended the last school year with lunch debt, and it’s a growing problem. Sherman is doing his part to help students, and he spread love and the generous spirit of Thanksgiving in the process.
Stop listening to shitty local talk radio shows that denigrate Sherm, Crabhawk. It has nothing to do with his play on the field. For once, read between the lines.

It's no coincidence your boys went from habitual doormat to back in the mix once they got a real leader. One thing is for sure, Caucasian Kap ain't that. :)
straycat

Post by straycat »

Ya keep going wih your tirade buddy.
Wrong on both fronts, Jimmy G is gonna be the talk of the town. Johnny Mathis illegitimate son might as well enjoy the attention while it last. Sherm is holding his own, you dont hear his number much on the field cuz they dont throw his way.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Post by straycat »

You might wanna try low balling Jimmy G with Sherm while you are at it NoPop
https://youtu.be/_roBXFJQjYo
Somewhere in here is a solid few minutes where Richard talks up the rising star to the hilt.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:24 am Speaking of Caucasian Kap, here's Sherm, your team's rightful leader, sticking up for Colin's more fragile, mentally weaker brother from another mother:
"You hear some of the noise and things said about him, and it's frustrating because we see him every day," Sherman said. "We see what kind of the work ethic he puts in, the hours he puts in preparing. First one in, the last one out. The guy looks for no credit, all he does is encourage his teammates and put more work in.

"You have people nitpicking. Nitpicking. We run for 300 yards, and they're like, 'Well, He didn't throw a lot.' We ran for 300 yards! Then he throws for 400 and they're like, 'Well, I think he got out-played by [Cardinals quarterback] Kyler Murray.' And Kyler Murray barely had 100 yards passing. And you start to laugh at these things. But you're like, the goalposts keep moving."
https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/ji ... 861053.php

But you want to throw Sherm under the bus? You got the crab mentality from decades of losing, Strayhawk...not cool!

You're late to the party, Crabhawk.

Hours Until Caucasian Kap's Next Mental Crumbling: 2

Is "Johnny Mathis Illigitimate son" supposed to be Russel Wilson, Crabhawk? Wow. I just caught that. Ya, you're definitely mainlining talk radio. Same ol' Crabhawk.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Spitting image NoPop, line up Maury for his next segment.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Needed a complete game but still played a tough team down to the wire.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

This also puts the Shehawks up top the division if they can hold of Brees n Co.
9'rs intent on doing this th hard way.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Tough L, but the SF Richard Sherman's have nothing to hang their heads about, they just got out fought. Good play calling from The Shermans' coach, good work from the o-line and rb's, defense was scrappy and even the Richard Shermans' qb didn't completely fold. The Ravens are the real deal.
straycat

Post by straycat »

It was a winable game, have to run the tables here on out and be ready come SB time.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Funny how the ball bounces eh NoPop.
Poppa John must be mighty proud of his boy.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:19 pm Funny how the ball bounces eh NoPop.
Poppa John must be mighty proud of his boy.
Yup, bounced your boys right into 2nd place where they belong at best.

I'm not getting the shitty pizza reference.
straycat

Post by straycat »

🤔
49896706_10215171482374032_6399352291509403648_o.jpg
49635209_10215171480733991_481047242073964544_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Take the test Poppa John
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

All look the same to you don't they, Crabhawk.

Just a terrible, dated attempt at an insult. You should stop.
straycat

Post by straycat »

LOL's you really this butt hurt NoPop?
Its jus a lil fun here fella, your generalization is really reaching. These two have resemblance, jeez I never thought you'd lose the thick skin on me but OK if it makes you feel better I will stop. But you can still make your silly comparison with Jimmy G, no whine here. 😅
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
chef97

Post by chef97 »

As a native San Franciscan and Die Hard 49ers Faithful fan I must say the 49ers defense and their coaches have been a lot of fun to watch this season. But Niners QB Jimmy G has been inconsistent with his play and decision making... Even though he has a good completion % I don't get why only 1-5 passes are tight spirals? Also, why he can't consistently hit his receivers with a pass where they don't have to stop running to catch it... I was excited to see Jimmy G out play Aaron Rogers but he was out played by both Russel Wilson and Lamar Jackson... Once the playoffs begin if it comes down to a battle of QB's I'm afraid the Niners don't have the best QB but could possibly do well despite that fact... My final thoughts about the NFL in 2019, the Ravens QB Lamar Jackson is the most dynamic QB I've seen in a long time and I think he's a SB type of QB.... Get your popcorn ready fellas!
Chef
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:41 am LOL's you really this butt hurt NoPop?
Its jus a lil fun here fella, your generalization is really reaching. These two have resemblance, jeez I never thought you'd lose the thick skin on me but OK if it makes you feel better I will stop. But you can still make your silly comparison with Jimmy G, no whine here. 😅
I'm trying to help you in life, Crabhawk! I'm you're life coach and you don't know it. We'll get you to where you need to be for that final roll call. Until then, you have step up your game and live in the 21st century. Hey, I grew up on Johnny Mathis come Christmas, but that tired insult smells like moth balls, Depends and the Elks Club. You can't teach a dog new tricks, but you can teach a Crabhawk some. For the time being simply listen, learn, lose...the 49'er way.
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

The turnaround the 49ers has made the last few years has been really good. Their GM is good and coaching staff solid. The 49ers in some way remind me of the Rams teams the last few years. Ability to make a SB run with a solid cast of talent, but the QB not really a SB QB, so the only way the team wins if the rest of the team severely outperforms the other team. Last year, the Rams got luck to get into the SB, but could not finish due to a decent QB at the helm.

JimmyG is a nice QB, but he has not shown he is a true franchise QB that give a SB level team an edge going into big games. The 49ers have excellent lines on both sides of the ball, an elite running attack, an elite defense, especially in the passing game. Their run defense is more bend and not break, but they lock up when it counts, having given up only 6 rushing tds this season.

What is their problem? The passing offense. JimmyG is like Petyon Manning his last few years. Lots of dead ducks floating around out there. His WRs corps might not be all world elite outside of Kittles, but great QBs get things down even with less than stellar receiving talent. Against a lot of teams, maybe all the teams in the nfl, if you take away each teams qb and stack up the rest of the team as is, 49ers will be on top over most, if not all the teams. Once you add qbs in the mix, then the 49ers come even with some teams and lower than others.
straycat

Post by straycat »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:27 pm
straycat wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:41 am LOL's you really this butt hurt NoPop?
I'm trying to help you in life, Crabhawk! I'm you're life coach and you don't know it. We'll get you to where you need to be for that final roll call. Until then, you have step up your game and live in the 21st century. Hey, I grew up on Johnny Mathis come Christmas, but that tired insult smells like moth balls, Depends and the Elks Club. You can't teach a dog new tricks, but you can teach a Crabhawk some. For the time being simply listen, learn, lose...the 49'er way.
You would be wise to help yourself by not trying to flip a script so quickly when its obvious to anybody reading this that you are getting owned NoPop, then ya might have a little wit and wisdom to let rub off on others.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

chef97 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:59 am As a native San Franciscan and Die Hard 49ers Faithful fan I must say the 49ers defense and their coaches have been a lot of fun to watch this season. But Niners QB Jimmy G has been inconsistent with his play and decision making... Even though he has a good completion % I don't get why only 1-5 passes are tight spirals? Also, why he can't consistently hit his receivers with a pass where they don't have to stop running to catch it... I was excited to see Jimmy G out play Aaron Rogers but he was out played by both Russel Wilson and Lamar Jackson... Once the playoffs begin if it comes down to a battle of QB's I'm afraid the Niners don't have the best QB but could possibly do well despite that fact... My final thoughts about the NFL in 2019, the Ravens QB Lamar Jackson is the most dynamic QB I've seen in a long time and I think he's a SB type of QB.... Get your popcorn ready fellas!
Bay Area Sports have never let us down Chef, we always have somebody in the mix, how you been hope things are leveling out with work and all. We have all the components to make a serious run. I hand it to Jackson and his stellar year so far. Jimmy is giving us as good a chance as most other QB's. so far we've come up short in just 2 games this season, winnable games. 9'rs with so much depth elsewhere have just as good a chance as any other team in this league. Jimmy G will need to rise to the occasion from here on out and be ready to peak post season.
Danielk015 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:43 pm The turnaround the 49ers has made the last few years has been really good. Their GM is good and coaching staff solid. The 49ers in some way remind me of the Rams teams the last few years. Ability to make a SB run with a solid cast of talent, but the QB not really a SB QB, so the only way the team wins if the rest of the team severely outperforms the other team. Last year, the Rams got luck to get into the SB, but could not finish due to a decent QB at the helm.

JimmyG is a nice QB, but he has not shown he is a true franchise QB that give a SB level team an edge going into big games. The 49ers have excellent lines on both sides of the ball, an elite running attack, an elite defense, especially in the passing game. Their run defense is more bend and not break, but they lock up when it counts, having given up only 6 rushing tds this season.

What is their problem? The passing offense. JimmyG is like Petyon Manning his last few years. Lots of dead ducks floating around out there. His WRs corps might not be all world elite outside of Kittles, but great QBs get things down even with less than stellar receiving talent. Against a lot of teams, maybe all the teams in the nfl, if you take away each teams qb and stack up the rest of the team as is, 49ers will be on top over most, if not all the teams. Once you add qbs in the mix, then the 49ers come even with some teams and lower than others.
We definitely have all the pieces in place from top to bottom and are capable of beating any team in this league, I wont sell Jimmy G short he has done quite a bit already in jus a short time. Its a matter of him making the big plays at crunch time and ball handlers doing what they get paid to do. For the life of me I couldn't believe how much a non factor Kittle and Jyucie where Monday night. Breida is missed in the backfield but man Mostert was filling in great.
Like I say to Chef I like our chances going forward. Key thing is its a learning process for Jimmy. Losing will make you a better man or a bitter man, lets hope its not the later.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

49ers are not getting a new qb anytime soon, so hopefully JimmyG can rise to the occasion as I think he is the only reason preventing a sb win this year. The ravens-49er game shows the gulf between Lamar and Jimmy. Ravens have a good defense for sure, but the 49ers defense is better and their pass defense is several rungs better than the raven defense. So you had Lamar using all his magic to get a 3 point win. if Jimmy was an elite qb, 49ers win that game as the defense handed it to the offense on the road on as silver platter as it gets.

It would be a nice surprise to be wrong, but I think Jimmy falters and prevents the 49ers go a title this year.
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:38 pm
NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:27 pm
You would be wise to help yourself by not trying to flip a script so quickly when its obvious to anybody reading this that you are getting owned NoPop, then ya might have a little wit and wisdom to let rub off on others.
:)
C'mon, Crabhawk. You don't own shit, but those depends on your ass, a cheap red hat and obviously a shit load of Mathis' cassette tapes. Good for you, bud. A jaded, old Whiner fan has to have something beside talk radio, a trough of BenGay and a senior discount at the Cracker Barrel or those depends will be full of literal piss and vinegarImage

Classic, Crabhawk.

And NO and Brees will give The Richard Shermans and Caucasian Kappy another L on Sunday.
straycat

Post by straycat »

I aint the one crying stop it am I?
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
chef97

Post by chef97 »

I agree w/ Danielk015 in the "rise to the occasion" hope for Jimmy G.... 8)
Chef

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”