The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
NoPropaganda 253

Re: The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

straycat wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:57 pm Get ready to pay 13th this year pal $50 regular season game & $75 if they square off in the playoffs.

What you say NoPop?
Sign On The Line For A Real Good Time x______________________________________

Loser settles up at then end of the season. Whiners looking good this year. Good chance to win the division for the 1st time in 7 years.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

When they hit on all cylinders they are capable of beating anyone.
They played in spurts Thurday against a soft team. Better show up for you guys, the Fudgepackers & the Saints
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:20 am When they hit on all cylinders they are capable of beating anyone.
They played in spurts Thurday against a soft team. Better show up for you guys, the Fudgepackers & the Saints
Both teams have ridiculous schedules the 2nd half.
8 toughest remaining #NFL schedules by opponent win %:

SEA .642
ATL .627
TEN .623
AZ .621
SF .620
LAR .586
CHI .580
HOU .557

8 easiest:

NYJ .286
CLE .305
OAK .364
BUF .391
PIT .396
NYG .407
MIA .411
CIN .418
https://twitter.com/SandoNFL/status/1188892637828247554
straycat

Post by straycat »

Big ups to ur team NoPop
Wilson is not the kind of guy you wanna keep giving chances. Need to tell Petis to pack his bags.
Last game of the season could be for all the marbles
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Post by J.J.Dillon »

Instant Classic.

Would have been better if Garoppolo hadn't been a colossal choke job when the going got tough though.

Never seen so many tryhard failures -- overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing right at the defenders.
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:15 am Big ups to ur team NoPop
Wilson is not the kind of guy you wanna keep giving chances. Need to tell Petis to pack his bags.
Last game of the season could be for all the marbles
That was a wild one. Talk about back and forth. Both defenses were game. I did like seeing Sherm swat that pass away when Russ tried him on 3rd down. Always love for the guys that helped bring the only championship to this area since the Sonics in '76. The folks at MNF had to be happy with the finished product.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Well call me a whiner if that shoe is close by but we did more to lose than you guys did to win. We get our team healthy next time look out. We're a different offense with Kittle on the field.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

think we saw last night that Jimmy G just isnt in that upper echelon. he will be the reason the 9ers faulter this year. he had countless opportunities to end that game and couldnt get it done... guys like brady brees wilson rodgers etc thrive on those game winning drives... he had severall of them and mustered only a couple long FG attempts... 9ers are a great team with an avg qb
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am Well call me a whiner if that shoe is close by but we did more to lose than you guys did to win. We get our team healthy next time look out. We're a different offense with Kittle on the field.
You're a whiner. You won the turnover battle and had less penalties and still lost like always. :)

To be expected whenever the class of the NFC west visits Century Link South, that special time of year.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Both Pettis and Borne are sub par when put in the clutch role. Kittke handles pressure better. Its a mindset thing.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

The Seattle secondary dropped what could have been 4 to 5 more interceptions from the QB. Clowney, Reed and the Seattle line were feasting and rattled him. In the battle of the D, Seattle won and took the game along with it.

Seattle's #1 WR Lockette left the game due to injury and the TE, Hollister, is 4th on the depth chart behind Willson, Dickson and Dissly who was putting up elite numbers prior to tearing his achilles.

Hey, at least you didn't go full Whiner and complain about the coin toss like the majority of the snivelling fan base. Props for that, Strayhawk. Even more, here's a bone for ya, the Seahawks only 2 losses have come at home.

:)
straycat

Post by straycat »

We'll be adding to that count.
How good a look did you guys give Krap?
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Kaepernick saluted about 250 fans and signed autographs before addressing the media after his workout, which was moved about 60 miles from the Atlanta Falcons' facility in Flowery Branch to Charles R. Drew High School in Riverdale.

The change in venue interrupted schedules for many of the 25 teams that were scheduled to watch Kaepernick at the original site, but Kaepernick still threw in front of representatives from eight teams, according to Nalley, among them the Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions and Tennessee Titans.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/280 ... op-running

Schedule conflict.

The Whiners would be intelligent to swoop Kap up, though. I mean, Jimmy G is Caucasian Kap, same tendency to crumble under pressure, be broken down mentally by random Seahawks, etc., while Kap is possibly more physically durable than Jimmy Glass, but with a stronger arm and better running skills. Might as well have two of those guys. It's gonna be the same result twice a year anyhow. :)
straycat

Post by straycat »

That’s funny stuff NoPop the 9’rs rep prolly dropped off his hate mail.
#colonkrapernick can only dream about the record this guy has. 424yrds nothing to sneeze at pal. Jimmy G has a better sense of field vision with a patch over one eye wearing coke bottle specticals on a 3 day bender. 😉
Caucasian Krapernick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Gotta be sumptin special to be in this crowd
75196298_810987542680364_4684379658467147776_o.jpg
Caucasian Krapernick 😂🤣😅😄😃😆
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Let me know when Caucasian Kap wins a playoff game or gets them to the Superbowl. As of now, Caucasian Kap can't hold Collin's jock strap. Now that I think about it, he's Knock Off Kap at best.

Caucasian Kap has earned a "participation trophy" for his work against the worst passing defense in the league that you seem to be so hyped up about. Enjoy, Strayhawk. :)

ImageImage

You should be a Kappy supporter, bud. Without him, your team really wouldn't be worth shit this century. Never forget!
straycat

Post by straycat »

20-3 in his first 23 starts. Its a safe bet he is gonna do even more great things than Krap alone (he co-lead the team to the Superbowl) could do
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

23 starts in 6 seasons. Lol.

Sure, bud. Let me know when Caucasian Kap wins a singular playoff game. He's gonna crumble under pressure. :)
straycat

Post by straycat »

Corrected is 17-3 first 20 starts.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Either way, good to see the Whiners back in the conversation. I enjoy the rivalry.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Coworker told me thst if BMore and NO keep winning that it will be the first time in league history that a team played bsck to back to back teams with an 800 winning percentage. 9'rs have all the capability to do this but cant expect much if they put in sloppy efforts against this murderers row.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Beat the fudge out dem packers, solid defensive effort.
NoPop WTF is been up with Sherm and drawing these penalties? Not saying he has to go, he is a team leader and locker room presence is valuable. Anywsy one down 2 to go. BANG BANG 9'R GANG!
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Sherm is the heart, brains and balls of your team. Almost makes up for Caucasian Kap's fragile mind, body and focus. Almost.

Good times right there. :)
straycat

Post by straycat »

Speaking of Krap since you dropped a reference to him you see how many teams are interested in him? Be careful its kind of a trick question.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Speaking of Caucasian Kap, here's Sherm, your team's rightful leader, sticking up for Colin's more fragile, mentally weaker brother from another mother:
"You hear some of the noise and things said about him, and it's frustrating because we see him every day," Sherman said. "We see what kind of the work ethic he puts in, the hours he puts in preparing. First one in, the last one out. The guy looks for no credit, all he does is encourage his teammates and put more work in.

"You have people nitpicking. Nitpicking. We run for 300 yards, and they're like, 'Well, He didn't throw a lot.' We ran for 300 yards! Then he throws for 400 and they're like, 'Well, I think he got out-played by [Cardinals quarterback] Kyler Murray.' And Kyler Murray barely had 100 yards passing. And you start to laugh at these things. But you're like, the goalposts keep moving."
https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/ji ... 861053.php

But you want to throw Sherm under the bus? You got the crab mentality from decades of losing, Strayhawk...not cool!

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”