TTR Challenge #25- FINAL STANDINGS

theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Re: TTR Challenge #25- FINAL STANDINGS

Post by theVAMP »

The idea I had for not seeing the picks, would be if we had enough participants... 2 would have a bi week... and everyone would send their picks to both of those people... and they would then both reveal the picks of the week...
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Worse case just have everyone send me their picks and I'll post them whenever you guys decide you want them up.

On a different note, I was thinking about doing something with betting. Everyone would get $5000 fake money to start and make bets with it on whatever fights are posted with the odds posted. Run it for however many months we decide and winner is the guy with the most money at the end. Any thoughts?
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

Primetyme199 wrote:Worse case just have everyone send me their picks and I'll post them whenever you guys decide you want them up.

On a different note, I was thinking about doing something with betting. Everyone would get $5000 fake money to start and make bets with it on whatever fights are posted with the odds posted. Run it for however many months we decide and winner is the guy with the most money at the end. Any thoughts?
That could be a fun addition. Practice Gambling...it appeals to the cheapskate in me :lol:
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Post by KSTAT124 »

KSTAT124 wrote:Right now, my only concern is TTR Superfights Challenge #10. There are six fights left on the Superfights Challenge #10 schedule, the first of which is:
http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 8&t=126538

Superfights Challenge #11 starts with Sergey Lipinets vs. Mikey Garcia. If the Fantasy League is to replace the regular Challenge, it should be going by then. Otherwise, TTR Challenge #26 will start that week using the current format.
TTR Superfights Challenge #11- Superfight #1 has been posted:
http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 8&t=126699

What's the status of the Fantasy League? Will it start this week or should TTR Challenge #26 start instead?
theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

I'd like to start it this week if possible.

Take the Top 5 fights of the week.

Get the guys in here to see who's all participating, so we can pick the match ups.

Prime said he'd be the mediator.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Im in

might need to Shoot a Few PM's
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

I'm in with whatever's going on. Somebody shoot me a PM when you guys have made something official. I'm down with whatever though.

Return to “TTR Challenge”