OT: The New Civil Rights Front

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
wimpy

OT: The New Civil Rights Front

Post by wimpy »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/24/justice/f ... ?hpt=hp_t1

For those who are supporters of the gay right movement and claimed that it was ridiculous to consider child molestation in the discussion, well, we are officially here.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Erison

Re: OT: The New Civil Rights Front

Post by Erison »

Have you read the story? Two kids, a 17 year old and a 14 year old, were in a relationship. And as soon as the girl turned 18, the other girl's parents (people like you) went to the cops to get revenge at their daughter being gay.

We're not "here".
Done posting. RIP TTR.
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

I guess I needed to be locked for dating a 15 year old when I was 18.
Erison

Post by Erison »

My girlfriend would have been arrested too.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

You're misinterpreting the article just a tad. It has less than nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the people in that article. Here's a well known example of a 17 year old male being sent to jail for receiving oral sex from a consenting 15 year old girl.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/10/26/wilson.freed/

The Georgia Supreme Court earlier Friday ordered that he be released, ruling 4-3 that his sentence was cruel and unusual punishment.

Wilson, 21, was convicted in 2005 of having oral sex with a consenting 15-year-old girl when he was 17.
Last edited by Banks187 on Fri May 24, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustpan7 wrote:If this is true I am going to london on a boat, to bitch slap Haye. Then I am going to knee him in his robin Egg Size Balls. and when I get home I will Erase him from my myspace.
RimmyJice

Post by RimmyJice »

wimpy wrote:For those who are supporters of the gay right movement and claimed that it was ridiculous to consider child molestation in the discussion, well, we are officially here.
You've got problems.
Erison

Post by Erison »

I thought we were making progress with Wimpy. Seems he's taken one step forward, eight steps back.

Comparing a consensual high school relationship to homosexuality induced systemic pedophilia? I'm hoping he just skimmed the headline and posted a little too hastily.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

deadlything wrote:I guess I needed to be locked for dating a 15 year old when I was 18.

Grass on the field, play ball. But in plenty of states yeah that's technically rape.
"Nice guys finish last. awesome guys finish on her face" - Charlie Sheen
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

The age gap was always there, why did a girl that was 4 years older prey on the younger one? Could she not find gay girls her own age?
Was the younger girl born gay or did the older girls gay influence lead her into the gay lifestyle?
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Is it wrong that I just want to watch?
Chef
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

straycat wrote:The age gap was always there, why did a girl that was 4 years older prey on the younger one? Could she not find gay girls her own age?
Was the younger girl born gay or did the older girls gay influence lead her into the gay lifestyle?
WTF. You never dated a girl younger than you in High School.
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

chef97 wrote:Is it wrong that I just want to watch?

I'm in. I just hope the 18yr old is the man.
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

RimmyJice wrote:
wimpy wrote:For those who are supporters of the gay right movement and claimed that it was ridiculous to consider child molestation in the discussion, well, we are officially here.
You've got problems.
Sometimes it scares me that we have some similar political beliefs.
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

Erison wrote:I thought we were making progress with Wimpy. Seems he's taken one step forward, eight steps back.
:lol:

I should have posted some other articles I read that shows where gay advocates are supporting this case based on the idea that the 18 year old is being targeted for being gay and that this is very common and non-offensive.

The bottom line... this is a case about child molestation, not same sex relationships. This is an easy case to prosecute. The law is cut and dry when it comes to age and what's considered sexual abuse of a minor. The defense will have to refute that the ages set by law are appropriate.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
WhyteHypeBG
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

deadlything wrote:I guess I needed to be locked for dating a 15 year old when I was 18.
"I'll take the rapist for $800, Alex" - Sean Connery

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:
"I'll take the rapist for $800, Alex" - Sean Connery

Son of a bitch.
Erison

Post by Erison »

straycat wrote:The age gap was always there, why did a girl that was 4 years older prey on the younger one? Could she not find gay girls her own age?
How dare you, a guy with an incest fetish, say that a girl 3 1/2 years older than her girlfriend is "preying" on her?
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Erison

Post by Erison »

wimpy wrote:
Erison wrote:I thought we were making progress with Wimpy. Seems he's taken one step forward, eight steps back.

I should have posted some other articles I read that shows where gay advocates are supporting this case based on the idea that the 18 year old is being targeted for being gay and that this is very common and non-offensive.

The bottom line... this is a case about child molestation, not same sex relationships. This is an easy case to prosecute. The law is cut and dry when it comes to age and what's considered sexual abuse of a minor. The defense will have to refute that the ages set by law are appropriate.
You seem pretty excited about this. Do you agree with the law? That two normal kids go from a consensual same sex relationship one day, to sexual abuse the very next day?

And regardless of the law, this is a clear act of spite by the parents. They probably blamed the older girl for them raising a gay daughter, and this is how they attacked her. The law may be clear. But the parents are unofficially guilty of a hate crime as far as I'm concerned.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

Erison wrote:
wimpy wrote:

You seem pretty excited about this. Do you agree with the law? That two normal kids go from a consensual same sex relationship one day, to sexual abuse the very next day?

And regardless of the law, this is a clear act of spite by the parents. They probably blamed the older girl for them raising a gay daughter, and this is how they attacked her. The law may be clear. But the parents are unofficially guilty of a hate crime as far as I'm concerned.

Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

And regardless of the law, this is a clear act of spite by the parents. They probably blamed the older girl for them raising a gay daughter, and this is how they attacked her. The law may be clear. But the parents are unofficially guilty of a hate crime as far as I'm concerned.[/quote]

Image[/quote]

Whatever makes you sleep at night, rapist :lol:
RimmyJice

Post by RimmyJice »

Big_Billa wrote:
RimmyJice wrote:
You've got problems.
Sometimes it scares me that we have some similar political beliefs.
Me too. I consider myself a conservative in the grand scheme, and IMO it is the evangelical wing of the republican party that does the most damage to the cause.
OLDMONGOOSE

Post by OLDMONGOOSE »

I fear Duder will have a heart attack when he sees this thread...And to Wimpy and Stray...You're just wrong and it's saddening you don't know it
R.I.P. Scap
Erison

Post by Erison »

Agree, Rimmy. I could get down with some small government and fiscal responsibility if the Republican party cut loose the religious, homophobic, racist, neanderthal tumor they've been growing for the past few decades.

Basically, if you and Whitehype were the "conservatives", and Wimpy and Stray were digging ditches in 1842 where they belong, all would be right.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

Me too. I consider myself a conservative in the grand scheme, and IMO it is the evangelical wing of the republican party that does the most damage to the cause.
I'm very right on everything economically but I lean left socially ( except illegal immigration and welfare). I guess I'm a Goldwater republican thru and thru.
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

Big_Billa wrote:

Image[/quote]

Whatever makes you sleep at night, rapist :lol:[/quote]

Motherfucker

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”