Pyramids of glass found in the Bermuda Triangle

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Supreme Overlord

Pyramids of glass found in the Bermuda Triangle

Post by Supreme Overlord »

a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered. The length of the base of this pyramid reached 300 meters, 200 meters height, and distance from base to the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above the sea floor. Preliminary results show this structure to be made of glass or a glass-like (crystal?) material, as it is entirely smooth and partially translucent....

http://newearthdaily.com/pyramids-of-gl ... riangle-2/
Erison

Re: Pyramids of glass found in the Bermuda Triangle

Post by Erison »

I was reading the article with my jaw on the floor until I read this line:
Perhaps it is related to the underwater race of humanoids discovered in Washington State in 2004 – the so called “aquatic ape” beings? (See last article titled “Animal Planet: Navy Cover-Up Of Intelligent Beings Found in Ocean”)
What kinda website is this?
Done posting. RIP TTR.
Erison

Post by Erison »

There is also a suspicion that the Bermuda triangle and the area where this pyramid was supposedly located may be some sort of “holy grounds” that is being protected by the fabled Atlanteans – that whatever crosses over the location is considered an offering… Others hypothesize that the pyramid can attract and collect cosmic rays, from the so called “energy field” or “quantum vacuum” and that this may have been used as an Altantean power plant (or whoever was around at the time).
Done posting. RIP TTR.
WarBoxing

Post by WarBoxing »

NewEarthDaily wrote:Recently American and French scientists as well as other countries that are conducting surveys in areas of the seabed of the Bermuda Triangle, claim to have found a pyramid standing upright on the seabed that has never been discovered. The length of the base of this pyramid reached 300 meters, 200 meters height, and distance from base to the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above the sea floor. Preliminary results show this structure to be made of glass or a glass-like (crystal?) material, as it is entirely smooth and partially translucent.
Wow. That's a pretty big find...yet you didn't mention the names of the scientists... :? :lol:
"I'm no WarBoxing" - Erison
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

I knew Atlantis was real
"Nice guys finish last. awesome guys finish on her face" - Charlie Sheen
OLDMONGOOSE

Post by OLDMONGOOSE »

Erison wrote:I was reading the article with my jaw on the floor until I read this line:
Perhaps it is related to the underwater race of humanoids discovered in Washington State in 2004 – the so called “aquatic ape” beings? (See last article titled “Animal Planet: Navy Cover-Up Of Intelligent Beings Found in Ocean”)
What kinda website is this?
The kinda website that is Wimpy and Stray's homepage
R.I.P. Scap
WillieB59

Post by WillieB59 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AUEjzVQwKo

Hail Atlantis! Hail Donovan!
babak

Post by babak »

This again, it was first brought up as a hoax I'm 1991

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/quest ... a-triangle
If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.” - rickson gracie
butaloh
TTR Doctor

Post by butaloh »

Now, now, don't all jump on the skeptic bandwagon. I for one am going to assume that all of this is real and actually happened.... and by all I mean none.

Tehran in the winter.
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Post by KSTAT124 »

WillieB59 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AUEjzVQwKo

Hail Atlantis! Hail Donovan!
The glass pyramid may be a hoax but "Atlantis" was (and is) an interesting, enjoyable piece of music. Thanks for posting it.
actionhound

Post by actionhound »

I don't know what your problems are, but this is totally legit... everyone knows if its on the internet it has to be true, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”