OT: Adult deer found inside python in Everglades

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Papa1472002

OT: Adult deer found inside python in Everglades

Post by Papa1472002 »

Supreme Overlord

Post by Supreme Overlord »

fucking way crazy dude
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

cool. Nature astounds.
"... I won the battle of the bands w/ a ballad." -- LORD
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

Walstan86 wrote:cool. Nature astounds.
And when it does we kill it. No need to kill such an animal.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

RASTA666 wrote:
Thought crossed my mind. But maybe those fellas were looking for "Baby Lisa" or something.
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

Walstan86 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
Thought crossed my mind. But maybe those fellas were looking for "Baby Lisa" or something.
"That Dingo ate your baby"
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

RASTA666 wrote:
Walstan86 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote: And when it does we kill it. No need to kill such an animal.
"That Dingo ate your baby"
That's it.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

RASTA666 wrote:
Its a non native Species to Florida.....Those guys were probably Hired by the NPS to help eradicate the Python from the Everglades
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
Its a non native Species to Florida.....Those guys were probably Hired by the NPS to help eradicate the Python from the Everglades
"Immigration Reform" Florida-style.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Walstan86 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote:

Its done all over....For both Invasive Plants and Animals....
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

marciano1952 wrote:
Walstan86 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote: Its a non native Species to Florida.....Those guys were probably Hired by the NPS to help eradicate the Python from the Everglades

Its done all over....For both Invasive Plants and Animals....
First the flora and the fauna. Then the Fernando and Felicia.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

get a grip dude
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
Thats a convenient way to further justify the open season mentality our species has. The empirical foot print in that regard is not really debatable.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote:
Thats a convenient way to further justify the open season mentality our species has. The empirical foot print in that regard is not really debatable.
Do you realize the Damage Invasive's can do to a habitat that they had never previously been a part of?.....They have the potential to completely alter it and drive out Native Species
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

marciano1952 wrote:get a grip dude
tongue-in-cheek. Satire. Over your head.
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote: Its a non native Species to Florida.....Those guys were probably Hired by the NPS to help eradicate the Python from the Everglades
Do you realize the Damage Invasive's can do to a habitat that they had never previously been a part of?.....They have the potential to completely alter it and drive out Native Species
Thats also an exaggeration. A Burmese python does not recognize boarders so to the python should the environment be suitable that is its natural habit. Its ancestors probably ate their before the continents divided. We are talking about one python that has probably been hunted to extinction in other areas so some rich bitch can have a purse. People should try to find out how it arrived. Of course the default answer will be that it got to big for Billy Bobs bathtub. Shit dart the thing and give it to a zoo.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote: Thats a convenient way to further justify the open season mentality our species has. The empirical foot print in that regard is not really debatable.
Thats also an exaggeration. A Burmese python does not recognize boarders so to the python should the environment be suitable that is its natural habit. Its ancestors probably ate their before the continents divided. We are talking about one python that has probably been hunted to extinction in other areas so some rich bitch can have a purse. People should try to find out how it arrived. Of course the default answer will be that it got to big for Billy Bobs bathtub. Shit dart the thing and give it to a zoo.
The Python was brought here by Humans....not Nature.....They escaped from zoo's, and places like that after Hurricane Andrew....but your not willing to believe that based on your previous comment.......And ill Stand by my last post, Invasive species(plant or animal) have the potential to devastate habitat....it has been Seen in the past as a FACT
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote: Do you realize the Damage Invasive's can do to a habitat that they had never previously been a part of?.....They have the potential to completely alter it and drive out Native Species
The Python was brought here by Humans....not Nature.....They escaped from zoo's, and places like that after Hurricane Andrew....but your not willing to believe that based on your previous comment.......And ill Stand by my last post, Invasive species(plant or animal) have the potential to devastate habitat....it has been Seen in the past as a FACT

And I'll stick by mine. One python does not a disaster make anymore then a Growler bear does in the North. And its origins are not known. They are guessed. Fact of the matter is, there was no reason to kill it other then some robotic moron saying its not indigenous.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
Walstan86

Post by Walstan86 »

Devastate? Nature doesn't devastate itself. It merely evolves from one thing to another. People must accustom themselves to Nature. Not the other way around.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote: Thats also an exaggeration. A Burmese python does not recognize boarders so to the python should the environment be suitable that is its natural habit. Its ancestors probably ate their before the continents divided. We are talking about one python that has probably been hunted to extinction in other areas so some rich bitch can have a purse. People should try to find out how it arrived. Of course the default answer will be that it got to big for Billy Bobs bathtub. Shit dart the thing and give it to a zoo.

And I'll stick by mine. One python does not a disaster make anymore then a Growler bear does in the North. And its origins are not known. They are guessed. Fact of the matter is, there was no reason to kill it other then some robotic moron saying its not indigenous.

there is more than just a few out there....
rocketcoe

Post by rocketcoe »

There's not a lot that surprises me these days, but this is amazing. It's not the first time, I'd heard a snake can eat huge animals, but still to see it...awesome....and a little sad. Nature is cruel.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Walstan86 wrote:Devastate? Nature doesn't devastate itself. It merely evolves from one thing to another. People must accustom themselves to Nature. Not the other way around.

it would be nice if that was the case...But an animal that has no natural predator, and can reproduce rapidly can quickly exhaust an ares resources for itself and other species living there.....
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote: The Python was brought here by Humans....not Nature.....They escaped from zoo's, and places like that after Hurricane Andrew....but your not willing to believe that based on your previous comment.......And ill Stand by my last post, Invasive species(plant or animal) have the potential to devastate habitat....it has been Seen in the past as a FACT

I'm sure there is. A few or several pythons roaming the everglades is no threat to that eco system. Zebra muscles are an invasive destructive species not some rogue python swimming around the glades.
RIP SCAPP 12/7/09
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

RASTA666 wrote:
marciano1952 wrote:
RASTA666 wrote:

I'm sure there is. A few or several pythons roaming the everglades is no threat to that eco system. Zebra muscles are an invasive destructive species not some rogue python swimming around the glades.
So if they arnt a threat yet IYO, why not stop them before they become a threat?
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

dustpan7 wrote:If this is true I am going to london on a boat, to bitch slap Haye. Then I am going to knee him in his robin Egg Size Balls. and when I get home I will Erase him from my myspace.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”