The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Re: SF vrs KC Superbowl LIV/49’r Platinum Thread

Post by J.J.Dillon »

straycat wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:50 pm Fucking NoPops boy choked down the stretch
As I predicted, Bosa had a much better game. Sherman just got used and abused.
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

J.J.Dillon wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:11 pm
NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:27 am
J.J.Dillon wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm I think you're misspelling Nick Bosa here, NoPop.
Who's Nick Bosa? Gatorade boy or something?

Back to being a Whiner fan again I see. Good timing. They have all the pieces this year.

"That's my gang!"

:)

Proud to say I watched a ton of games this year, and liked most of them.

Hard to dog the fighting spirit of the NFC teams though. They all seemed hungrier.

I'm not taking either team next week but it's hard to not like someone who is down with Pentagon.

Nick Bosa ain't shit and Pentagon fucking sucks. :)

Hey look it's Nick Bosa crying like JJ after Sherm took the winning QB from Crabtree in 2014. Remember that, bud? You were extremely angry that day. Good times.
Last edited by NoPropaganda 253 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:50 pm Fucking NoPops boy choked down the stretch
Caucasian Kaepernick isn't my boy. I prefer the original. Same situation with White Jesus. :)

Your QB cost you that game. When it was his time to make something happen and he was left to his own skill, it just wasn't there for ol' Caucasian Kappy. Too bad, bud. Now be a man and pay your debts, Strayhawk.

TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 am
Caucasian Kaepernick isn't my boy. I prefer the original. Same situation with White Jesus. :)

Your QB cost you that game. When it was his time to make something happen and he was left to his own skill, it just wasn't there for ol' Caucasian Kappy. Too bad, bud. Now be a man and pay your debts, Strayhawk.

Mr. Son of a Bitch
NoPropaganda 253

jeff_lacy_ko wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 pm Looks good stray. Mvp???
ImageImageImageImage
NoPropaganda 253

Re: Congrats Superbowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs

straycat wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:54 pm Was no call to on an obvious encroachment penalty that was a no call, plus the offensive pass interference on Kittle but oh well 🙄

Shit was called because it was interference. Dude got away with that earlier in the playoffs. Stop crying for once in your life and have some self respect, Strayhawk. Just the most crying fan base in the history of sports. :)

Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

I thought overall it was a well officiated game but why they blew this call is a mystery to me. Looks like the ref is blowing a whistle but for whatever reason the play wasn't dead. Leaves me wondering if the play would have stood had the 9ers made the first down.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Sherman ain't the one man team you painted him up to be. He got burned on the play thst turned out to be the game breaker
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Post by straycat »

And Top Notch
The deal with Kittle the defender was not playing the ball and appeared to be impeding the path of the ball. In that case you figure if you dont call PI on one player you let the players play.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:36 pm Sherman ain't the one man team you painted him up to be. He got burned on the play thst turned out to be the game breaker
You really hear what you want to hear don't ya, bud. I said Sherm was a leader and team captain of the squad you root for and he is. But you throw him under the bus. Lol. Just a classless crying group of fans in general. Your shit bird QB and coach deserve the blame if that's the route you want to go it's to be expected.

Now, be a man, pay 13 and cry some more for me. :)

NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:43 pm And Top Notch
The deal with Kittle the defender was not playing the ball and appeared to be impeding the path of the ball. In that case you figure if you dont call PI on one player you let the players play.
It was a PI, sad little thing.

straycat

Post by straycat »

I will get funds out in a few days ya aint gotta call me on it NoPop its bout the only way Astor will take my money.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:00 pm

i mean i can see it not being called because of how inconsistent they are with OPI. Kyle Rudolph did the same thing a few weeks ago and got away with it, but it is a penalty he pushed off. its just a rule they selectively enforce
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

what do the 49ers do with garropollo going forward? shannahan clearly has absolutely no confidence in him whatsoever as a franchise QB. this was blatantly obvious when he chose to run out the clock on the 1st half rather than taking the ball with 1:40 and 2 timeouts and trying to let his QB go out and score in the superbowl. This was a great football team whos achilles heel was their QB. tough sell scrapping a qb who went to the superbowl with you, but they can do better at the position
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

Cagiva9 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:19 pm Image

I thought overall it was a well officiated game but why they blew this call is a mystery to me. Looks like the ref is blowing a whistle but for whatever reason the play wasn't dead. Leaves me wondering if the play would have stood had the 9ers made the first down.
play would have stood because they didnt blow it dead. you cant retroactively call delay of game. they tend to give some leeway on the playclock on later downs i feel like because 5 yards could be crippling there. 3 and 20 is a big difference from 3 and 15. i mean it was half a second if that. id rather not have refs intervene with ticky tack calls on big drives like that. let em play it out
straycat

Post by straycat »

Jimmy G has his moments but the game needs to be played for 4 quarters each gsme. The whole team stopped playing after 3. Jimmy missed his Montana Moment when he over threw Sanders.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

man, 49ers had this game in the bag. Some of the playcalling was odd by Kyle, but IMO, the plays were there for Jimmy G to make and the real big one he overthrew Sanders by a ton. Like others on here, I said throughout this playoff run, that Jimmy G is a decent player and game manager overall, but could not be relied on to win the big game. Sort of like Goff. If he had the tools, 49ers win as overall, that defense was playing their tails off. 49ers will be in the thick of things again as right now the AFC seems to have better teams, but unless Jimmy G makes that leap, they will always be in a tough position entering big even games like this.
NoPropaganda 253

TopNotch86 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:03 pm
NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:00 pm

i mean i can see it not being called because of how inconsistent they are with OPI. Kyle Rudolph did the same thing a few weeks ago and got away with it, but it is a penalty he pushed off. its just a rule they selectively enforce
Rudolph should've been called on that too. It was a PI

More salt:

yoloswaggy911

Post by yoloswaggy911 »

ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

Keep that trophy warm for the real champs

Patriots will be back next year!!
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Post by J.J.Dillon »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:31 am
Hey look it's Nick Bosa crying like JJ

Hey man, congrats on your Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Good times.
NoPropaganda 253

J.J.Dillon wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:44 pm
NoPropaganda 253 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:31 am
Hey look it's Nick Bosa crying like JJ

Hey man, congrats on your Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Good times.
Nice one
straycat

Post by straycat »

If ya buy the concept that the 9'rs can only get better they can make a serious run at a perfect season if they find a wsy to play four solid quarters of football next time around.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

straycat wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 am If ya buy the concept that the 9'rs can only get better they can make a serious run at a perfect season if they find a wsy to play four solid quarters of football next time around.
In the NFL, i dont think it is a foregone conclusion that teams automatically get better even if the team is kept intact. If Jimmy can improve his deep ball and they can get a nice burner on the outside to stretch the field, that would be very helpful for them. It is embarrassing how good they can run the ball and have the opposing defense commit to stopping the run and the play-action game is woeful.

Jimmy G totally missing his favorite target contributed to the your "only if the 9'rs could play 4 solid quarter' argument

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/4/2 ... ers-chiefs
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

straycat wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 am If ya buy the concept that the 9'rs can only get better they can make a serious run at a perfect season if they find a wsy to play four solid quarters of football next time around.
the problem with that logic is that everyone else is also trying to improve... salary caps also become an issue after successful seasons when everyone wants to get paid...

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”