The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: The Platinum San Francisco 49'r Thread

Post by straycat »

CJ Benchard make way for Nick Mullins NFL debut.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Beating the Raiders is alwsys good even in a meaningless game, wait we have NYG next week. Could beating the 2 No1 Pick Front Runners be any kind of momentum builder? :?
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
Based

Post by Based »

49ers are awful, but the Raiders are much worse. Gruden has ruined that franchise.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Based wrote:49ers are awful, but the Raiders are much worse. Gruden has ruined that franchise.
In all fairness the Raiders ruined the Raiders.
Gruden probably has plans for the long haul but on the surface he is looking pretty bad.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Was watching something yesterday that talked about what Gruden is doing. He's blowing it all up now and rebuilding so that they'll be where they want to competitively and winning when they move to Vegas. Seems they are OK with losing for this and next year.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
straycat

Post by straycat »

Primetyme199 wrote:Was watching something yesterday that talked about what Gruden is doing. He's blowing it all up now and rebuilding so that they'll be where they want to competitively and winning when they move to Vegas. Seems they are OK with losing for this and next year.
Its sad cuz they have die hard fans that are going to stick with them no matter but to have to sit through agony right up till the team starts packing is kind of jacked IMO
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

New marketing slogan for the 9'ers:

At Least We're Not Oakland

Slap that shit on a t-shirt, Strayhawk.
straycat

Post by straycat »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote:New marketing slogan for the 9'ers:

Dec we got your boys, Im backing mine.
TTR gets $20 a pop?
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote:

TTR gets $20 a pop?
Of course. Enjoy your annual donation to 13.
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

Gruden probably just views the loss as a positive as they are now above the 49ers in the draft. I am not for wholesale tanking like this in the NFL, but if a coach does not feel they can win with the mix of players, then getting players that fit his vision is the right thing to do. Especially if he will be praised or destroyed based on the results. Carr will not get them to the ultimate prize, so Gruden needs to set up a scenario where he can get a top QB in the next draft or two and also shore up their other assets.
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Don't think there are any great QB's coming out next year, I could be wrong.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
straycat

Post by straycat »

Danielk015 wrote:Gruden probably just views the loss as a positive as they are now above the 49ers in the draft. I am not for wholesale tanking like this in the NFL, but if a coach does not feel they can win with the mix of players, then getting players that fit his vision is the right thing to do. Especially if he will be praised or destroyed based on the results. Carr will not get them to the ultimate prize, so Gruden needs to set up a scenario where he can get a top QB in the next draft or two and also shore up their other assets.
The 9'rs showed last year that playing to win the #1 pick is not something this team does. Too much pride, history for them to go that route.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote:
straycat wrote:

TTR gets $20 a pop?
Of course. Enjoy your annual donation to 13.
Not this time
:wink:
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Freakin 9'rs let the Gnats best em in the last few minutes.
:?
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Foster is kicking rocks after this morning.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... st-arrest/
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

straycat wrote:Foster is kicking rocks after this morning.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... st-arrest/
nothing like a little due process.
straycat

Post by straycat »

It appears there was another incident back here in Santa Clara where a report was filed that went under the radar. Same woman and its coming out from teammates that it was evident the relationship was volatile at times. The team has tried to stear Ruben in the right direction but feel he is not doing his part. He is an imensly talented kid and prolly will get picked up by another team next year if the fallout from this beef doesnt land him in the can.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

straycat wrote:It appears there was another incident back here in Santa Clara where a report was filed that went under the radar. Same woman and its coming out from teammates that it was evident the relationship was volatile at times. The team has tried to stear Ruben in the right direction but feel he is not doing his part. He is an imensly talented kid and prolly will get picked up by another team next year if the fallout from this beef doesnt land him in the can.
The fact that it's the same woman again makes me even more skeptical not less. Reporting domestic violence today is a real weapon that can be wielded unfairly by vindictive partners who are simply angry after an argument. Even more effective against a high profile athlete who is not going to receive any benefit of doubt and in this case, automatically looses a $#@load of money .

Not saying that's what happened but I don't know and you don't either. That is the whole point of due process, which apparently goes out the window now with domestic violence accusations today.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Its more an issue of him not keeping his nose clean then a did he do it, did he not for the 9'rs.
The Redskins picked him up so maybe this finally serves as a wake up call.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

So I try and get home after working to see as much as I can and at just a few minutes to go in the 1/2 down 20-zip :?
And I still sit through the rest of the game.
Guess Im a faithful fan.
Some help defensive wise is a must. No doubt if we can get a game where Garcon. Goodwin and Pettis can be available with Kittle, Bredis and Morris with a healthy Garoppolo all on the same feild on the same time and we could definitely do better than 2-10 team. So ya I go from faithful to wait till next year I guess.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote:So I try and get home after working to see as much as I can and at just a few minutes to go in the 1/2 down 20-zip :?
And I still sit through the rest of the game.
Guess Im a faithful fan.
Some help defensive wise is a must. No doubt if we can get a game where Garcon. Goodwin and Pettis can be available with Kittle, Bredis and Morris with a healthy Garoppolo all on the same feild on the same time and we could definitely do better than 2-10 team. So ya I go from faithful to wait till next year I guess.
If your boys can't pull off the win in the next one, Strahawk, I'm taking at least a year off from the "rivalry" until they get their shit together. That would be 12 wins in a row, not including the playoffs. Shit just isn't right. Starting to feel bad.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Feel bad? We got a C squad on the field. Let us get healthy man we'll atleast be respectable.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2546 ... estigation

Not a good look for the club to try and get involved like this.

The woman who was allegedly slapped by linebacker Reuben Foster says she believes the San Francisco 49ers attempted to intervene during his arrest to undermine her claims.

Elissa Ennis told "Good Morning America" in an interview that aired Thursday that she felt that police officers didn't believe her after she called 911 from a Tampa, Florida, hotel on Nov. 24 and that the 49ers told police she was the same woman who previously recanted allegations against Foster.

Elissa Ennis, a former girlfriend of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster, spoke about her relationship with Foster on "Good Morning America" on Thursday morning. Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP Photo
"Even when I called the police, the 49ers came up there," Ennis said. "... I have pictures of the 49ers coming up there trying to talk to the police telling them I'm the same ex-girlfriend that set up there and lied."

The 49ers declined comment to "Good Morning America."

straycat

Post by straycat »

Would of been nice to add at least having a better record than the Raiders to this win. :?
Oh well we can play spoiler again next week.
Bring on the Shehawks.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
NoPropaganda 253

straycat wrote:Would of been nice to add at least having a better record than the Raiders to this win. :?
Oh well we can play spoiler again next week.
Bring on the Shehawks.
The inevitable:

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”