Jesus.... strict or what !!

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Top Buzz
TTR Contributor

Jesus.... strict or what !!

Post by Top Buzz »

Dunno how many people here will know of DJ Grooverider but he's basically a drum n bass legend !!!! Well anyway while out in Dubai he was coming back through the airport and he had 2.16 grams of cannabis in a pair of his trousers back pocket he'd forgoten about. He got caught and is now been slapped with 4years in jail MINIMUM !!!

Thats one costly error !!! :shock:

Apparently 1 fella who flew out there had smoked some the day before flying to Dubai and they didnt like the look of him, blood tested him (which of course it showed up on), showed positive then arrested him :lol: now thats harsh if you ask me! Dutch people must have to worry about going there :lol:

ukhiphop

Post by ukhiphop »

Yeah i can't believe it, you get caught with some grade & you get 4 years!!!!!

Drum & Bass has a big underground scene in Bristol.... (Roni size is from Bristol) Andy C & Shy FX are really good
Pride Of Wales
TTR Contributor & Writer

Post by Pride Of Wales »

Ouch.. They sure have strict laws on drugs in the Arab states.. Everyone knows Grooverider in the UK from Radio One don't they? He had a slot with Fabio..

I'm an old school drum and bass head tho.. I used to go to places like Fantazia and Dreamscape years ago, plus I went to One Nation once too. Mickey Finn and Hype were like gods.. lol
"Иф ёу цан реад тхис ёуьлл кноw тхат ит исньт wортх реадинг"

Top Buzz
TTR Contributor

Post by Top Buzz »

Pride Of Wales wrote:Ouch.. They sure have strict laws on drugs in the Arab states.. Everyone knows Grooverider in the UK from Radio One don't they? He had a slot with Fabio..

I'm an old school drum and bass head tho.. I used to go to places like Fantazia and Dreamscape years ago, plus I went to One Nation once too. Mickey Finn and Hype were like gods.. lol

yeah Grooverider is about as old skool as you get, got a ton of his old sets from Dreamscape, Amnesia House etc. Used to listen to him Radio one as well, hope they get him off but doubt they will manage it :?
FightFanAL
TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion

Post by FightFanAL »

4 years for 2 grams of weed??? that would get you a slap on the wrist here.
Top Buzz
TTR Contributor

Post by Top Buzz »

ukhiphop wrote:Yeah i can't believe it, you get caught with some grade & you get 4 years!!!!!

Drum & Bass has a big underground scene in Bristol.... (Roni size is from Bristol) Andy C & Shy FX are really good

Yeah all good DJ's mate ! Quite liked Ellis Dee's dnb sets and quite liked DMC champ DJ Craze as well
Top Buzz
TTR Contributor

Post by Top Buzz »

FightFanAL wrote:4 years for 2 grams of weed??? that would get you a slap on the wrist here.

same here, you get banged up for taking pain killers over there tho as well if I remember right :shock:
boxingfan1984

Re: Jesus.... strict or what !!

Post by boxingfan1984 »

Top Buzz wrote:Dunno how many people here will know of DJ Grooverider but he's basically a drum n bass legend !!!! Well anyway while out in Dubai he was coming back through the airport and he had 2.16 grams of cannabis in a pair of his trousers back pocket he'd forgoten about. He got caught and is now been slapped with 4years in jail MINIMUM !!!

Thats one costly error !!! :shock:

Apparently 1 fella who flew out there had smoked some the day before flying to Dubai and they didnt like the look of him, blood tested him (which of course it showed up on), showed positive then arrested him :lol: now thats harsh if you ask me! Dutch people must have to worry about going there :lol:

That is strict!
FightFanAL

Post by FightFanAL »

Top Buzz wrote:
FightFanAL wrote:4 years for 2 grams of weed??? that would get you a slap on the wrist here.

same here, you get banged up for taking pain killers over there tho as well if I remember right :shock:
for a good time,dont go to Dubai is all i can say.
Pride Of Wales
TTR Contributor & Writer

Post by Pride Of Wales »

Top Buzz wrote:
Pride Of Wales wrote:Ouch.. They sure have strict laws on drugs in the Arab states.. Everyone knows Grooverider in the UK from Radio One don't they? He had a slot with Fabio..

yeah Grooverider is about as old skool as you get, got a ton of his old sets from Dreamscape, Amnesia House etc. Used to listen to him Radio one as well, hope they get him off but doubt they will manage it :?
I always kinda figured you'd be into it with your username, but I wasn't sure.. Good to know tho man!
"Иф ёу цан реад тхис ёуьлл кноw тхат ит исньт wортх реадинг"

RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

Pride Of Wales wrote:
Top Buzz wrote:

I always kinda figured you'd be into it with your username, but I wasn't sure.. Good to know tho man!

T BUZZ lol the dude is smoking Earl Grey :lol:
Top Buzz
TTR Contributor

Post by Top Buzz »

Pride Of Wales wrote:
Top Buzz wrote:

Would love to gone to those older raves, Fantazia's One step beyond up Castle Donnington must of been mental, even had Robbie Dee suspended in the air MC'ing attatched to wire flying over the crowd of 30k + :lol:

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”