Prime bantamweight division

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
FightFanAL
TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion

Prime bantamweight division

Post by FightFanAL »

Prime,

i know the bantamweight division needs some more guys and i could move one of my super flyweights there Little or Sandman.Do either of them qualify to fight for the vacated title?
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Little has a rematch comeing up with Elliot
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
FightFanAL

Post by FightFanAL »

i didnt know that, i dont get to check the site at work anymore...but now that i do know that i still kinda want to know if i can move him based on the drubbing elliot put on him last time :lol:. Na its cool,but i figure if there is a vacant title i could try to lobby one of my guys into it plus boost the division with another fighter if need be.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

FightFanAL wrote:i didnt know that, i dont get to check the site at work anymore...but now that i do know that i still kinda want to know if i can move him based on the drubbing elliot put on him last time :lol:. Na its cool,but i figure if there is a vacant title i could try to lobby one of my guys into it plus boost the division with another fighter if need be.
well its not signed yet I think it might be tomarrow but if not you can move him LOL im not sure what his rateing is and it has to be within 2 points of the champ to fight him
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”