BANKS

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

BANKS

Post by the13r »

MTL VS NYR TONIGHT, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GAME, ILL STREAM IT FOR YOU IF INTERESTED
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

Please do sir. Got a big win against San Jose a few days ago, hopefully they can keep this little streak going. You see Lidstrom get DRILLED last night against Colorado?
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Banks187 wrote:Please do sir. Got a big win against San Jose a few days ago, hopefully they can keep this little streak going. You see Lidstrom get DRILLED last night against Colorado?
What a game, it made me remember the good old rivalry between these 2 teams that had started with draper`s face beings mashed on the board corner by claude Lemieux.

laperrière got some heat for hitting lidstrom.

two coaches were almost getting at it too... WOW what a game!!
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

the13r wrote:
Banks187 wrote:Please do sir. Got a big win against San Jose a few days ago, hopefully they can keep this little streak going. You see Lidstrom get DRILLED last night against Colorado?
What a game, it made me remember the good old rivalry between these 2 teams that had started with draper`s face beings mashed on the board corner by claude Lemieux.

laperrière got some heat for hitting lidstrom.

two coaches were almost getting at it too... WOW what a game!!
Yeah that was one of the best rivalries in sports history in the 90's. Roy vs. Vernon and Roy vs. Osgood if I remember correctly. I loved when Lemieux and whoever it was on Detroit went at it right as the puck was dropped LOL.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”