OT: I want to either die or kill somebody!

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
LORD

OT: I want to either die or kill somebody!

Post by LORD »

I cannot fukkin' BELIEVE what I jusr saw on the new episode of The Wire!!! I'm not gonna spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen the new one but dammit, dammit and dammit some more!!! Grrrrrrr.....

Just had to vent...sorry fellas, lol.
Let me know

Post by scappoosejohn »

So just who do you plan on killing?
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
LORD

Post by LORD »

Whoever wrote that into the script Scapp, lol. I'm so upset....I can't believe they did that! Grrrrr.....
Let me know

Post by scappoosejohn »

LOL! I'm not familiar with the show at all but maybe just breaking the scriptwriter's nose might be better than killing the guy outright.
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
fsteddi

Post by fsteddi »

scappoosejohn wrote:LOL! I'm not familiar with the show at all but maybe just breaking the scriptwriter's nose might be better than killing the guy outright.
Jeez Lord it's only a show, i sure wouldnt want to be the author of 'Humpty Dumpty'
linked

Post by linked »

fuck that I agree lord thats was some bullshit.
Publicity is like poison; it doesn't hurt unless you swallow it.
-Joe Paterno
Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people.
-Joe Frazier

Linked's fave 5 (Paul Williams, Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Timothy Bradley, Bernard Hopkins)
westtm
TTR Contributor

Post by westtm »

What are you actually referring to in this past episode? I can't recall any really crazy happening.
"If you love me, root for me. If you don't love me, you will soon be a fan."- Floyd Mayweather Jr.
babak

Post by babak »

naw man it makes perfect sense..its real life....thats why everyone loves the show...it so real..that kidn of shit happens all the ttime..i wont spoil...unless we can m ake a spoiler thread

but it matches up with so many other things that have happened.
If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.” - rickson gracie
babak

Post by babak »

westtm wrote:What are you actually referring to in this past episode? I can't recall any really crazy happening.
he is talking aboaut next weeks..u can see episodes a week in advance using on demand..
If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.” - rickson gracie
yodaddy

Post by yodaddy »

I havent ever watched this show but are the writers back? I can wait for Heros. Hiro!
Pacquiao beat both Hatton and Oscar in less than 10 rounds when it took PBF over 20 ;)
The best fight the best. Mayweather has not yet fought the best in his own division. Period.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”