The Wire latest episode (spoiler)

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
pimparoni32

The Wire latest episode (spoiler)

Post by pimparoni32 »

They finally got Omar. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be pissed about that one. I knew as soon as he passed Kenard on the street that he was going to be the one to get him.
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

not last nights episode!?! Omar was alive at the end...where'd you see this?
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION
IamZOD80

Post by IamZOD80 »

i'm going to have to pull my bs card on this one. just rumors unless you've actually seen the episode. still, a strong possibilty. shit, i'm a grown man, and i wouldn't want to see that kid in the streets late at night. whatever happens, i'm sure that marlo either gets killed or goes to jail. if he goes to jail, i'm sure they'll have a scene where avon is waiting for him.
linked

Post by linked »

FUCK THAT ENDING. LITTLE BITCH KENARD no way Omar wouldn't recognize that little kid from Michael's corner. Yo I knew he was going to do it but thats a dumb fucking way for Omar to go.
Publicity is like poison; it doesn't hurt unless you swallow it.
-Joe Paterno
Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people.
-Joe Frazier

Linked's fave 5 (Paul Williams, Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Timothy Bradley, Bernard Hopkins)
linked

Post by linked »

Na its true if y ou have hbo on demand you see the next weeks episode anytime you want during the week. Pimparoni is telling the truth I almost stopped watching I was so pissed.
Publicity is like poison; it doesn't hurt unless you swallow it.
-Joe Paterno
Life doesn't run away from nobody. Life runs at people.
-Joe Frazier

Linked's fave 5 (Paul Williams, Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather, Timothy Bradley, Bernard Hopkins)
Papa1472002

Post by Papa1472002 »

They have been giving subtle hints about Kenard taking him out. For instance, when Omar came and warned them at the Stanfield corner where Mike was, Kenard said "That's Omar? That limp walking mofo"? Basically saying that he's not what he thought he would be. Then in episode 8, they showed a closeup of Kenard staring at Omar while he was about to set that cat on fire.

Did anyone understand why the ID tags on the bodies in the morgues had been changed? Good thing the guy who was working there caught it.
babak

Post by babak »

i really liked the scene with clay davis adn freamon

btw ...mike def pops chris next wek in the car..if u see the previes...he says "u always told me to be early"...chris told him that last season

i think it will be chris as opposed to snoop
If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.” - rickson gracie
westtm
TTR Contributor

Post by westtm »

Instead of "latest episode" perhaps "next week's episode" would have been better in the title. Damn, man!
"If you love me, root for me. If you don't love me, you will soon be a fan."- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”