MONEY MAYWEATHER ON WWE!!!!!

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

the13r wrote:you guys are hillarious, boxong gettinge xposure through Mayweather on wwe????? :shock: :lol:

Bro a lot of people in America watch wrestling. It's fake and dumb IMO, but a lot of people disagree.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Banks187 wrote:
the13r wrote:you guys are hillarious, boxong gettinge xposure through Mayweather on wwe????? :shock: :lol:

Bro a lot of people in America watch wrestling. It's fake and dumb IMO, but a lot of people disagree.
not my point, if id talk in english well, id said it like b0x1ng posted above.
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

domestically WWE Is hughe, people all over the world tune in to watch WWE. Raw does an average of 5 million viewers every Monday, and a lot of that is males between the ages of 18-34!
"Injustice, evil can’t be allowed to happen. If it happens close to you you must intervene. Sometimes you can only overcome evil with force. I always try to talk it over"

Fedor

yodaddy

Post by yodaddy »

b0x1ng wrote:
Although Floyd is getting positive exposure, boxing isn't. I don't like this dimension because it dilutes the sport. It will help, as already posted, in selling PPVs though.

Interesting coming from someone who has Butterbean as a avatar. BB did some work for WWE as well.
Pacquiao beat both Hatton and Oscar in less than 10 rounds when it took PBF over 20 ;)
The best fight the best. Mayweather has not yet fought the best in his own division. Period.

b0x1ng
TTR Contributor

Post by b0x1ng »

yodaddy wrote:
b0x1ng wrote:
Although Floyd is getting positive exposure, boxing isn't. I don't like this dimension because it dilutes the sport. It will help, as already posted, in selling PPVs though.

Interesting coming from someone who has Butterbean as a avatar. BB did some work for WWE as well.
So what? What if change my avatar to a flower? :lol: :lol:
Bertel1

Post by Bertel1 »

I've never seen Floyd move so fast. Dude threw the shots and got the hell outta dodge. Smart move.
"My belt says the heavyweight champ of the world!"(Wilder)
"So does his, and he has a couple of them" (Jim Gray, *in reference to Anthony Joshua)
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

The Big Show was also arrested for Indecent Exposure. A random female clerk at a hotel recognized him and said, "wow you're the Big Show." He said, "wanna see why they call me the Big Show?" Then he whipped It for her lol!
"Injustice, evil can’t be allowed to happen. If it happens close to you you must intervene. Sometimes you can only overcome evil with force. I always try to talk it over"

Fedor

Mr.TKO

Post by Mr.TKO »

Barry_BondsMVP wrote:The Big Show was also arrested for Indecent Exposure. A random female clerk at a hotel recognized him and said, "wow you're the Big Show." He said, "wanna see why they call me the Big Show?" Then he whipped It for her lol!
Thats one of the coolest things ive ever heard lmao
RIP Scap & Rasta
Barry_BondsMVP

Post by Barry_BondsMVP »

Fedor

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”