My baby girl

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
ceelowsback

My baby girl

Post by ceelowsback »

First (the wifey &) I want to thank you guys for all teh kind words. For all of teh fatherly advice, concerns, to the laughs that made some of teh process a breeze. On Thursday Feb 14 (@ 10:54pm weighing 7lbs 13oz) my babygirl was born. :) I won't even get into the birth process, let's just say....its nothing like in teh movies!!! I have a even more respect for women now, I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, but even w/ that it's all worth it.

Almost 2 hours after she was born...exhausted, yet anxiously waiting to have her in my arms again.....
Well enough of teh proud babbling dad, here is my valentines, one of the most gorgeous (takes after her dad) little angels you'll ever see..............................................................

Angelina Sade Pena (Sade pronounced sha-day)

TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION
OLDMONGOOSE

Post by OLDMONGOOSE »

congrats man she is beautiful
R.I.P. Scap
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Congrats Cee to you and your wife! You are blessed with a beautiful baby girl and just wait until she says "I love you daddy"
Your heart will melt... :D
Chef
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

Congratulations Cee, she's beautiful and good choice of names :)
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

Thank you so much guys...its an amazing combination of feelings. She's right next to me and I cant stop thinking about her.
boxingfan1984

Post by boxingfan1984 »

congrats.
bigstave007

Post by bigstave007 »

Congrats bro! She is absolutely beautiful. I think it is time for you and I to go buy some shotguns, and bars for their windows. :D
Erison

Post by Erison »

You know Cee.....you missed the fight. We need to talk about that.

What the hell man?
Done posting. RIP TTR.
rocketcoe

Post by rocketcoe »

Congrats, sir!
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

You're a lucky man Ceelow. Congrats!
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
XKawN

Post by XKawN »

nice, now your in for it, lol.
Little Floyd said Novocaine was injected into both of his hands before the bout. Novocaine is an analgesic, which is illegal in WBC title bouts.

http://a.espncdn.com/boxing/columns/graham/1207163.html
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

Big Stave!! Finally bro shes here!!! :)

Thank you all...for everything. means more than you guys think. Again...thank you.

Erison...saw teh fight...I put up a thread...then I noticed all teh other threads :oops: ...but I should get a pass...I'm the current
diaper king...ya'll know how that goes....lol
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Congrats, she's beautiful.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
Erison

Post by Erison »

ceelowsback wrote:Big Stave!! Finally bro shes here!!! :)

Thank you all...for everything. means more than you guys think. Again...thank you.

Erison...saw the fight...I put up a thread...then I noticed all the other threads :oops: ...but I should get a pass...I'm the current
Alright, I forgive you. But if this new "baby" becomes a distraction....well measures will be taken. Boxing first. You remember the oath.
Done posting. RIP TTR.
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

Erison wrote:
ceelowsback wrote:Big Stave!! Finally bro shes here!!! :)

Erison...saw the fight...I put up a thread...then I noticed all the other threads :oops: ...but I should get a pass...I'm the current
Alright, I forgive you. But if this new "baby" becomes a distraction....well measures will be taken. Boxing first. You remember the oath.
Thanks Prime. LMAO Erison....now its god...family...boxing...the yankees...Knicks & Jets. It used to be God...boxing...........family......booty...Yankees...etc... :lol:
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

You may need to have a chat with God about what he's doing to your Knicks and Jets.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

Primetyme199 wrote:You may need to have a chat with God about what he's doing to your Knicks and Jets.
:lol: :lol: just when I was feeling good about life...lol :lol: :lol:
Banks187

Post by Banks187 »

b0x1ng
TTR Contributor

Post by b0x1ng »

Congratulations!!!! Such a special moment. Glad to hear everyone is doing great! Muchas felicidades y un abrazo!
RASTA666

Post by RASTA666 »

:lol:

She is angelic. All the best and good health to all. I used to listen to Sade years ago. Pretty name.
Mayz
TTR Contributor

Post by Mayz »

Awww she's beautiful, congratulations!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8IZ3iW_UM&t=4m43s
HAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

'You know why Deontay Wilder sucks? Let me break it down for his bumboys, fanboys and internet fans that like sucking him off. AJ loses. He was so over the moon, so happy. Dude they was offering you more than $100m to fight him! You made 4-5m to fight Ortiz bruv! Are you stupid? Are you fucking stupid?!' - Dillian Whyte

'Eddie Hearn has almost single-handedly helped raise the profile of boxing in the U.S.' - Kevin Iole
gotiye

Post by gotiye »

congrats and thanks for sharing the news........................
good to see that you and yo0ur wife have a healthy baby. don't spoil her too much on her next birthday..................... :wink:
butaloh
TTR Doctor

Post by butaloh »

She's beautiful Cee. Congratulations.

Tehran in the winter.
loseronriver

Post by loseronriver »

Over time you will learn cool tricks. Like when she cries.. blow in her face and she will stop(for a minute) gives you time to correct what ever you fucked up.. lol .. This is also the way taught for babies in pools.. If you want to get her face wet.. Blow in her face and she will hold her breath, then wet it.. When she gets around 2 or so and cries just do the indian pat over her mouth and she will laugh and stop crying..

"I knew he didn't want the fight," Dawson said. "He keeps talking about Philly and being a gangster. He's no gangster. Gangsters don't quit. He's weak. He's a weak physically- and mentally-minded person. He has no power."
alizarin

Post by alizarin »

What a lovely baby..................are you sure it`s yours ceelow??!! :wink:

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”