STANDINGS FOR TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE #16 AFTER MARCH 2024- Part 1 POSTED

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

STANDINGS FOR TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE #16 AFTER MARCH 2024- Part 1 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

THE STANDINGS:

for TTR Challenge #25 Final Standings:

http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 7&t=126438

for TTR Challenge #26 Final Standings:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=137898

for TTR Supplementary Challenge #20 Final Standings:

http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 6&t=109477

for TTR Supplementary Challenge #21 Final Standings:

http://www.the13thround.com/phpBB2/view ... 6&t=113497

for TTR Superfights Challenge #15 Final Standings:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=137881

for TTR Superfights Challenge #16 After March 2024- Part 1:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=138339

IMPORTANT: if you find an error in the weekly totals and/or in the overall totals, please do not hesitate to let me know right away. I'll gladly correct my mistakes.
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 1333 times in total.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

Note: As of August 24, 2008, "crossover" picks are no longer being used. The only picks that will count will be those entered on the Superfights thread. (See TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE: EXPLANATION and RULES in the TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE section.)

Note: As of Sepember 9, 2012, "crossover" picks were reinstated on a limited basis. (See TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE: EXPLANATION and RULES in the TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE section.)
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 274 times in total.
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

-
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 305 times in total.
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

Does this mean that the Mayweather/Hatton superfight challenge won't be used? Just curious.
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

scappoosejohn wrote:Does this mean that the Mayweather/Hatton superfight challenge won't be used? Just curious.
I have to see what is still posted and what isn't. Initially, because of the technical difficulties, I was going to can it. Then, I saw a good number of board members had posted their picks prior to the problems, many others, including myself, posted on Astor's boxingcollector site, and a few picks came in in the time we were back up prior to the fight. At that point, I was going to use it. Now, I have to see if the links I posted are still there and if the picks that came in late are still there, etc.

I won't be getting to that until I finish with updating the results and the rankings. I finished the 12/3 through 12/13 results earlier and am going to start with the 12/14-12/16 results after I finish typing this post. Then, it's on to The Ring ratings and the WBC's.
scappoosejohn

Post by scappoosejohn »

KSTAT124 wrote:
scappoosejohn wrote:Does this mean that the Mayweather/Hatton superfight challenge won't be used? Just curious.
I have to see what is still posted and what isn't. Initially, because of the technical difficulties, I was going to can it. Then, I saw a good number of board members had posted their picks prior to the problems, many others, including myself, posted on Astor's boxingcollector site, and a few picks came in in the time we were back up prior to the fight. At that point, I was going to use it. Now, I have to see if the links I posted are still there and if the picks that came in late are still there, etc.

I won't be getting to that until I finish with updating the results and the rankings. I finished the 12/3 through 12/13 results earlier and am going to start with the 12/14-12/16 results after I finish typing this post. Then, it's on to The Ring ratings and the WBC's.
Fair enough. I'll just keep checking the super challenge thread for any updates. Thanks.
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

scappoosejohn wrote:
KSTAT124 wrote:

Fair enough. I'll just keep checking the super challenge thread for any updates. Thanks.

Being that 30 board members registered picks for the Mayweather-Hatton bout, the fight definitely counted! As I wrote in one of the edited posts above, the updated Superfights Challenge standings have been posted.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE #5 STANDINGS POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the Final Standings for TTR Challenge #15. jskhosa finished in first place one point ahead of RASTA666. I finished in third place and marciano1952 and stenchasaurous finished tied for fifth. Congratulations to jskhosa for winning the Challenge and to RASTA666 for his strong second place finish. Great work, guys!

The final standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #13 have been posted. marciano1952 finished in first place, I finished in second, FightFanAL finished in third, Quick Slick finished in fourth, and WhyteHypeBG finished in fifth. Congratulations to marciano1952 for winning Supplementary Challenge #13 and for winning the tournament within the Supplementary Challenge.

In regards to that tournament, a ten-player competition held within Week #11 of TTR Supplementary Challenge #13, FightFanAL and marciano1952 finished tied for first place. Based on a second tiebreaker, most points earned during Week #12, marciano1952 won the Maxie Rosenbloom Memorial Tournament.

There are links to the standings in the first post of this thread.
Last edited by KSTAT124 on Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supermaxpapic

Post by supermaxpapic »

thanks, kstat, and all the guys who lend a hand in compiling these lists.

Team PlatanoPower... "El Fundador".
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

You're welcome, supermax. I know you'll like the following:

The standings for Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfights #12 (Cotto- Mayweather) have been posted. supermaxpapic is still in sole possession of 1st place, USMILMAN is back in 2nd place, and FightFanAl, jskhosa, and WarBoxing are tied for 3nd place.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR CHALLENGE #16 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK #2 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings after both Week #1 and Week #2 of TTR Challenge #16. The current leaders are Erison in first place, WhyteHypeBG in 2nd, FightFanAL in 3rd, straycat in 4th, and rocketcoe and stenchasaurous tied for 5th.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR CHALLENGE #16 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK #3 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #3. Fight Fan AL has taken over first place, WhyteHypeBG is in second, rocketcoe and straycat are tied for third place, and Erison and marciano1952 are tied for fifth.

I'll be posting the standings for TTR Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfight #13 (Bute-Froch) later tonight.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGE & TTR CHALLENGE STANDINGS POST

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for TTR Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfight #13 (Bute-Froch) have been posted. USMILMAN has taken over first place, supermaxpapic is now in second, and FightFanAL, jskhosa, and WarBoxing are still tied for third.

There are links to the standings for both the Superfights and regular TTR Challenges in the first post of this thread.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR CHALLENGE STANDINGS POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #4. Fight Fan AL is still in first place, marciano1952 has moved up unto a second place tie with WhyteHypeBG, rocketcoe is in fourth place, and Erison is in fifth.

I'll be posting the standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #1 later tonight or tomorrow night.
KSTAT124

Re: TTR & TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE STANDINGS POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #1 have been posted. DBO and I are tied for first place, one point ahead of marciano1952, who is one point ahead of FightFanAL, who is one point ahead of WhyteHypeBG.

There are links to the standings of all the Challenges in the first post of this thread.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR ALL THREE CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for all three Challenges have been posted. stenchasaurous posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #6 and I've posted the standings for TTR Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfight #14 (Pacquiao-Bradley) and TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #2.

FightFanAL leads the regular Challenge with rocketcoe in second place, Erison in third, and marciano1952 and WhyteHypeBG tied for fourth.

supermaxpapic has regained 1st place in the Superfights Challenge. USMILMAN is in 2nd, Tommy has moved up to 3rd, and FightFanAL, jskhosa, and WarBoxing are tied for 4th.

I'm in first in the Supplementary Challenge with FightFanAL and marciano 1952 tied for second, WhyteHypeBG in fourth, and DBO in fifth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR ALL THREE CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

I've posted the standings for TTR Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfight #15. USMILMAN has moved into a first place tie with supermaxpapic, Tommy is still in third place, and FightFanAL, jskhosa, and WarBoxing are still tied for fourth place.

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #6. FightFanAL is in first place, rocketcoe is in second, WhyteHypeBG is in third, marciano1952 is in fourth, and stenchasaurous is in fifth.

I've also posted the standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #3. I'm still in first place but only two points ahead of FightFanAL. WhyteHypeBG is in third place and marciano1952 is in fourth.

There are links to the standings of each of the Challenges in the first post of this thread.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR & TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #7. WhyteHypeBG has moved up to first place, FightFanAL has slipped to second place, and marciano1952, rocketcoe, and stenchasaurous are tied for third.

I've posted the standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #4. FightFanAL and I are tied for first place, WhyteHypeBG is in third, and marciano1952 is in fourth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR CHALLENGE #16 AFTER WEEK #8 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #8. FightFanAL has regained first place, WhyteHypeBG has slipped to second place, Erison has moved back into the top 5 at third place, stenchasaurous has slipped to fourth place, and marciano1952 and rocketcoe have slipped to a fifth place tie.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR CHALLENGE #16 AFTER WEEK #9 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #9. FightFanAL has maintained his hold on first place, stenchasaurous has moved up from fourth place to second, Erison is still in third place, marciano1952 has moved up from fifth place to fourth, and tainos has moved into the top 5 at #5.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR & SUPERFIGHTS CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for TTR Superfights Challenge #5 after Superfights #16 and #17 (Klitschko-Thompson; Donaire-Mathebula) have been posted. USMILMAN is in first place, supermaxpapic is in second, Tommy is in third, FightFanAL is in fourth, and I'm in fifth.

The standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Weeks #5 & #6 have also been posted. I'm in first point, a mere point ahead of FightFanAL, WhyteHypeBG is in third place, and marciano1952 is in fourth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGE POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #7 have also been posted. I'm still in first point, a mere point ahead of FightFanAL, WhyteHypeBG is in third place, and marciano1952 is in fourth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR & SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #10. FightFanAL has maintained his hold on first place, stenchasaurous is stiil in second, marciano1952 has moved up from fourth place to third, tainos has moved up to fourth place from fifth, and Erison has slipped from third place to fifth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR CHALLENGE AFTER WEEK #11 POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

stenchasaurous has posted the standings for TTR Challenge #16 after Week #11. FightFanAL has maintained his hold on first place, marciano1952 has moved up to second place from third, stenchasaurous has slipped from second to third, tainos has retained fourth place, and rocketcoe has taken over fifth.
KSTAT124

Re: STANDINGS FOR TTR & TTR SUPPLEMENTARY CHALLENGES POSTED

Post by KSTAT124 »

The standings for TTR Supplementary Challenge #14 after Week #8 have also been posted. I'm still in first place, FightFanAL's in second, WhyteHypeBG is in third, and marciano1952 is in fourth. Only ten points separate the four of us!

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”