It happened

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

It happened

Post by the13r »

Well happened today for the 10th time, my kid flushed toys. The first few times I only needed to remove the toilet. But this time he flushed 4 hotwheels & it clogged the pipe! 900$ down the drain... dog has been sprayed by a skunk ten times too, but that is another thread

straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: It happened

Post by straycat »

You mean a toilet auger couldn’t push a couple itty bitty cars through the main sewer line?
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

The bunch of them were caught in a V joint
straycat
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

They have power augers that might of did it.
In the interm $40 - $50 bucks ain't bad for what most cases would be a quick fix.
Otherwise the door knob on the bathroom you could raise it so by the time he can reach that you break him of this habbit, is there more nesting to be done with the Fam?
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
Lagaidh
Bork Foo Pah

Post by Lagaidh »

Well that's some tough shit.
I Bork. Foo Pah I am.
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

Toilet just wouldn’t flush right. Kept running a snake though it but it went right through no problem. This went of for about 3 weeks before the wife got tired of dumping a bucket of water in the toilet to finish the flush. Women, go figure :roll:

Anyway I bought and installed a new toilet then went to work on the old one with a sledge. I found nothing. The line was completely clear. I was totally baffled. While busting up the rest of the toilet to fit in the bin I found the problem.

The whole underneath of the rim of the bowl is surrounded by holes that jet water out during the flush. A slightly larger whole is situated at the very front of the bowl to send a powerful jet of water straight into the drain to get a flow going. There was a plastic spray bottle cap plugging that main jet. Someone must have dropped it into tank, it was too big for all the other holes but it was a perfect fit for the main jet :(
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Well I fully sympathize with you my friend lol

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”