Spring Football

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Spring Football

Post by straycat »

Anybody watching?
I watched some USFL on a boring Easter Weekend, Birmingham/NJ I think it was, hear they had a 3pt conversion yesterday, getting some news, took for ever for the NFL to add a 2pt conversion. Seams like it could do a lot to change the game up. This last weekend Fan Controlled Football had its debut. Heard very very little about this league which honestly ain't much more than the USFL.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Re: Spring Football

Post by straycat »

The championship game saw something with an interesting twist. Phlli scored a little under 2 min mark to pull within 3 points against Birmingham 33-30. Instead of an onside kick they have a make it take it gimmick where they get one play at the 33 yd line to make 12yds. Almost did it with a pass over the middle where the receiver would of had to get an additional yrd or 2 if he caught the ball. 43sec left Phili gets one more shot
Last edited by straycat on Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
straycat

Re: Spring Football

Post by straycat »

Birmingham intercepts a desperate through at mid field.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”