FURY & WILDER Trade KDs in a KTFO Barn Burner!!!

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Re: COVID-19 outbreak in Tyson Fury camp jeopardizing fight vs. Deontay Wilder, sources say

Post by straycat »

marciano1952 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:19 pm
straycat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:32 pm The fight still has the same dynamic, if Fury gets clipped the game changes.
Thats the Flaw with Wilder.....Its All he Thinks about, and its Why he Lost Both* fights(IMO).....Just Looking for the Big shot....if he does that again....its Repeat of the 2nd fight
Fury was on some good rise from the dead shydt, thats why Wilder didn't win the first fight.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Re: COVID-19 outbreak in Tyson Fury camp jeopardizing fight vs. Deontay Wilder, sources say

Post by marciano1952 »

straycat wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:53 am
marciano1952 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:19 pm
straycat wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:32 pm The fight still has the same dynamic, if Fury gets clipped the game changes.
Thats the Flaw with Wilder.....Its All he Thinks about, and its Why he Lost Both* fights(IMO).....Just Looking for the Big shot....if he does that again....its Repeat of the 2nd fight
Fury was on some good rise from the dead shydt, thats why Wilder didn't win the first fight.
Fury wont fight like the 1st fight again.....he knows how to dominate Wilder and thats push him backwards
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
straycat

Post by straycat »

One well timed counter left hook would be all ot takes.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Well time counter left hook.....I don't think that's Wilder man lol
straycat

Post by straycat »

If you pay attention in round 12 of the first fight Wilder clips Fury with a left hook in the corner that gave him the opportunity to land the 2 piece meal that floored him.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

He dropped him with a right hand, hit him with a glancing hook as he went down. Very different from scoring a KO with a counter left hook, which I've never seen Wilder do.

If he becomes a left hooker he'll get his ass kicked worse than the second fight, you're asking him at 36 to become a completely different fighter.
straycat

Post by straycat »

I'm in a remote area cant bring up YouTube, as they are in the bottom right corner before the devastating KD Wilder throws a left, it caught Fury and he went backwards a bit. Watch closely.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

I'm in a remote area cant bring up YouTube, as they are in the bottom right corner before the devastating KD Wilder throws a left, it caught Fury and he went backwards a bit. Watch closely.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Toscin
You have standing offer to wager $50 loser pays 13th.
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Wilder is now saying Fury had him under 'juju' during their rematch.....which is basically him saying Fury had him under a curse. At least he's getting creative :lol:
straycat

Post by straycat »

Ok so Tuscin is not down to a wager to help the cause here. So if anybody else is open I will bet $50 on Wilder loser pays Astor.
On another note I am scheduled for a scouting overnighter at Mt Diablo on the 9th 😖😖😖
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

I'm checking out the possibility of how well my mobile hot spot can run this stream service on my Yfi only iPad.. Right now it's playing the Raiders/Ravens no problems. Hopefully they got a few cell towers close to me. 😏😏😏
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Cagiva9

Even if you aren't crazy for Wilder / Fury 3

Post by Cagiva9 »

This is one of the best cards, overall, since the days when Don King was king.

Tyson Fury / Deontay Wilder
Robert Helenius / Adam Kownacki
Efe Ajagba / Frank Sanchez
Jared Anderson / Vladimir Tereshkin

and now
Edgar “The Chosen One” Berlanga will fight former world title challenger Marcelo Esteban “El Terrible” Coceres in a scheduled 10-round showdown for the vacant NABO super middleweight belt
https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury- ... ns--160696
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Re: Even if you aren't crazy for Wilder / Fury 3

Post by marciano1952 »

yeah Im really interested in this card as a whole which is very very rare these days for anything other than the main event to resemble anything of a decent fight
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
straycat

Re: Even if you aren't crazy for Wilder / Fury 3

Post by straycat »

marciano1952 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:16 pm yeah Im really interested in this card as a whole which is very very rare these days for anything other than the main event to resemble anything of a decent fight
How about you Marc?
$50 loser pays Astor??
I'll back Wilder for a worthy cause. 😎
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
straycat

Post by straycat »

Fury, who retired from boxing instead of remacthing Wladdy, then delved into booze, coke and who knows what, openly tells the boxing world he was suicidal wants to label Wilder as being unstable 🤔🤔🤔

https://www.boxingscene.com/fury-wilder ... m=facebook
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

They're both weird
the13r
TTR

Re: FURY vs WILDER III Saturday

Post by the13r »

Saturday 9, October 2021
T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
commission Nevada Athletic Commission
promoter Tom Brown (TGB Promotions), Bob Arum (Top Rank)
matchmaker Tom Brown, Brad Goodman
WATCH HERE

heavy
Tyson Fury 30 0 1
:idea:
Deontay Wilder 42 1 1
World Boxing Council World Heavy Title

heavy
Robert Helenius 30 3 0
Adam Kownacki 20 1 0

heavy
Efe Ajagba 15 0 0
Frank Sanchez 18 0 0
World Boxing Council Continental Americas Heavy Title
World Boxing Organisation NABO Heavy Title

feather
Robeisy Ramirez 7 1 0
Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz 17 0 0

super middle
Edgar Berlanga 17 0 0
Marcelo Esteban Coceres 30 2 1
vacant World Boxing Organisation NABO Super Middle Title

super welter
Julian Williams 27 2 1
Vladimir Hernandez 12 4 0

super light
Rances Barthelemy 28 1 1
TBA

heavy
Jared Anderson 9 0 0
Vladimir Tereshkin 22 0 1

heavy
Viktor Vykhryst 7 0 0
Mike Marshall 6 1 1

feather
Bruce Carrington debut
Cesar Cantu 3 1 0

the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

TopNotch86

Re: Fury already trolling Wilder

Post by TopNotch86 »

Primetyme199 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:14 am
marciano1952 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:28 pm
straycat wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:49 am https://youtu.be/J-B8zgFB8Ec
not gonna help his god awful footwork and inability to fight when under pressure
Exactly, unless he learns how to box instead of relying only on his right hand he's going to be in trouble. If he would take the time and learn to use footwork, an uppercut, etc he would be much better. He said it himself in previous interviews he doesn't work on those things or want to work on them because he can turn out the lights with 1 punch so why bother.
i sometimes wonder if wilders lack of fundamentals is actually beneficial to him. Hes so awkward that it almost seems like it enables him to land his big shot in unconventional ways. his goofy baby deer leg style is weird and probably hard to gameplan for. fury was much better against it having seen it once before. i think fury prob wins again, but all it takes is 1 for deontay. its too late for him to learn to be a polished boxer. i think he should just stick with what works at this point. hes a punchers chance guy who needs a KO to win against most opponents which he is capable of against just about anyone. he'll never catch up to the fury's of the world in boxing ability. maybe work on feints and whatnot but his game has always been and should always be setting up his 1 hitter quitter IMO
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

you usually see awkwardness/crudness/toughness be effective Vs technical fighters because they are so used to seeing what is the norm in the ring... So yeah for some fighters, his lacks of footwork/balance/awkward angles on the inside shots in combos could be a problem.
straycat

Post by straycat »

Don't seam to be getting any takers here on a, loser pays 13th wager. 😒😒😒
Oh well
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

I'm not asking Wilder to rededicate everything he does and change his entire game. It won't happen he's too old and set in his ways for anything like that. The one thing that would help him tremendously in my opinion is he actually worked on his jab and used it. That would only help in making his opponent walk into his power with the right hand. Another thing I'd like to see him work on and throw is an uppercut on the inside. These two things aren't huge changes that he should easily be able to work on and execute.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Seems like they hardly hyped this one at all, at least compared to the first 2
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Tocsin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:56 pm Seems like they hardly hyped this one at all, at least compared to the first 2
Its a Let down from the Fury-Joshua fight we all thought was happening......Usyk vs Joshua didnt get my hype either as all was still focused on Fury-Joshua

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”