Recent visual changes on the board...

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

Recent visual changes on the board...

Post by the13r »

The server company hosting TTR upgraded their software and it wasn't compatible with our software version. That is why last week for a day or two we couldn't make new posts or threads...

But we upgraded our software so it's now compatible and everything runs great again, maybe even faster. BUT!!

But our old default black board style needs to be re-customize because right now it's the logo of WORLD OF WARCRAFT instead of TTR so I have put this style on for now...

IF you want to change the look of the board for one you prefer, or the old one, it's pretty simple.

•TOP RIGHT you should see your handle name, click on it and chose USER CONTROL PANEL
•On the Horizontal menu where it will take you, click on BOARD PREFERENCES
•Then you can try all the styles by switching MY BOARD STYLE

the old one used to be WOW3
I think the one that looks like the truly old school board is acidtech for dark mode or prosilver for those who had it in grey

Enjoy!
ObJuan13

Re: Recent visual changes on the board...

Post by ObJuan13 »

For some reason I can’t see my handle name in the top right corner on my iPhone using safari... it’s cut off for some reason... i can see it when i go into incognito mode though which is weird...

Like I can’t even access my PM inbox in the top right corner anymore, so don’t even know what you responded to my PM earlier. But I’m sure I’ll figure all of this out when I find time to put effort into it

Edit: had to go a round about way to do it, but I fixed it. Thanks
5_burowz

Post by 5_burowz »

I appreciate the fact that we can change they style of the board between several different styles. I just wish more people were here to enjoy it. lol

But props to you Astor for keeping it going for as long as you have. I know that it has not been easy.
ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

5_burowz wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:03 am I appreciate the fact that we can change they style of the board between several different styles. I just wish more people were here to enjoy it. lol

But props to you Astor for keeping it going for as long as you have. I know that it has not been easy.
Truth

And shout to Astor. I always said if I get rich I’m gonna donate big money to bring this board up to date and get a couple of board members to go to all the big fights and cover them, generate some traffic lol

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”