How do you hang your bag at home?

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

How do you hang your bag at home?

Post by the13r »

For years I have been doing bag outdoors and during winter I'd just stop doing bag work and trade it for hockey. I found that having a bag at home created too much vibration and was afraid I'd damage the structure of the house... The vibrations it created upstairs were unpleasant for other residents of the house...

I'd like to share my discovery with you guys... I tried a firstlawfitness.com Spider mount... Something I discovered while I researched my options during this pandemic... I think bag work is extremely good for the body but for the mind too...

Bag racks or stands, or bags on stands limit movement which is not what doing bag is supposed to be... That product really found a way to totally negate vibrations and solves pretty much all the inconvenients of having a bag at home... I think it's def something worth sharing:
https://www.the13thround.com/ttround/it ... ordID=2718
Cagiva9

Re: How do you hang your bag at home?

Post by Cagiva9 »

I agree, bag work is good for body and mind.

I'm wishing more than ever now that I had a bag at home. After about a year out of the gym, the heavybag is about the only thing I'm really missing from the gym.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

With decathlon selling 100lbs leather bags for less than 150... that setup in the pic would cost you less than 400 and will last a lifetime.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

lol I wish I had a bag at home... you lucky bastard :lol:
ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

Yeah I don’t have any room at home... will prob move into a new place within a year... dreaming about a nice gym setup and a bag is a must
jeff_lacy_ko

Post by jeff_lacy_ko »

In my basement on a stand that also has a speedbag

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”