Terence Crawford is an Asshole

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Terence Crawford is an Asshole

Post by KSTAT124 »

He has the right to his opinion but.....

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford-be ... ar--148241
ObJuan13

Re: Terence Crawford is an Asshole

Post by ObJuan13 »

I don’t necessarily agree with him, but I don’t think he’s an asshole for believing that...

I’ve heard plenty of ppl say similar things... of course most of them are on the internet but hey...

And I’ve had conspiracy theories of my own about other things, so I’m not gonna judge
Last edited by ObJuan13 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

I think Steve Cunningham is on the Covid conspiracy stuff too (and also flat earth lol)

Anthony Yarde's father and grandmother died due to the virus, I bet he wishes it was just a conspiracy ...
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

The only conspiracy being pushed IMO is for mandatory vaccines over a cure... any promising treatment is being brushed off as anecdotal by a lot of folks in power who surprisingly have vested interests in vaccine developers... vaccines being far more profitable than a treatment doesnt make this surprising... Not really a conspiracy just the usual a holes jockeying to profit off a tragedy
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
Slippery Pete II

Post by Slippery Pete II »

The last person I'm going to listen to giving an opinion on a global pandemic is a guy that gets punched in the face for a living.

Has he even graduated high school? Most fighters are dumber than a bag of rocks and just listening to him trying to speak an acceptable form of the English language leaves no doubt that the only thing he's qualified to do for a living other than punching someone in the head is asking a customer "you want fries with that?".

Maybe this moron should speak on something we actually care about hearing from him, like fighting a live body for once. The real conspiracy here is his lack of a live opponent all the while we keep hearing from him and his promoter that "it's the toughest opponent of my career, no doubt!".

Fuck this guy
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

Crawford lives in Nebraska where as of today there have been 871 confirmed cases. I wonder if he lived in New York where there's been 195,081 confirmed cases, if he'd feel the same way. He's definitely an asshole and one with a disturbing lack of empathy.

Shit! I just saw I that the number of cases in New York is now 202,208.
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

"If it's so bad then why are people still picking up trash, why are people working but you can only do take out?" I have a load of questions I need answers to. What about all the police officers that are still working? Me, if I was a cop, if it was that bad, then I wouldn't be working. I don't agree with what they're saying," Crawford said.

Can't seem to employ simple logic but I don't know if that makes him an a-hole. Maybe if someone answered his load of questions :?
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

The most asshole-ish thing is when people put others at greater risk, and he seems to be doing that..
KSTAT124

Post by KSTAT124 »

Cagiva9 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:17 pm
"If it's so bad then why are people still picking up trash, why are people working but you can only do take out?" I have a load of questions I need answers to. What about all the police officers that are still working? Me, if I was a cop, if it was that bad, then I wouldn't be working. I don't agree with what they're saying," Crawford said.

Can't seem to employ simple logic but I don't know if that makes him an a-hole. Maybe if someone answered his load of questions :?
T. Crawford: "I don't feel like these people that they say are dying and sick from it is actually true. I think they're using fear to try to control us right now, for something else.

"I don't know what it is but me personally, I just can't agree with a whole bunch of things that they're saying now."

Can you imagine the reaction of someone who has lost a loved one or was on the brink of death and recovered reading Crawford's comments?

Maybe he should ask a sanitation worker or a police officer why they're still working? Or ask former world champ Javier Castillejo why he's working as a Red Cross volunteer or current NABF women's champion Kim Clavel why she went back to nursing?

To say he can't employ simple logic is an understatement.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Ya, or tell Anthony Yarde and Derrick Jefferson that it was just fake news that they lost family members to it or got sick themselves.
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

Just imagine if TC was in charge of a city, state or even let's say a country or had a platform on a major news network or radio or church and voiced these sentiments months prior to an outbreak only to see his millions of foolish followers heed such dumbfuckery...

Are we going political fellas? Let's do it. Hit up Chuck and Friends, Kleinfeld and the rest of the inbreds and set this motherfucker on fire!!!

Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Ya, a whole (hole?) bunch of assholes!

Look up Karen Kolb Sehlke for a case of conspiracy and denial turned fatal ..
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

i kinda get where he is coming from in a way....My County Currently has 0 cases and the cases we had were tourist to my knowledge....so if you live very rural(like i do) or dont get out much it might come off as a great conspiracy.....However Working in retail and Following things you know its pretty real.....
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

obviously TC has the right to his own opinions and to voice them, but I hope he is never in charge of the well being of large groups of people. smh

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”