Canadian Best 2 or more fights Matchups All-Time

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

Canadian Best 2 or more fights Matchups All-Time

Post by the13r »

I'd say ouellet vs Dave Hilton is a top one...

Cadieux vs L'heureux at Hw...

FItz vs Mackie

ALain Bonnamie vs Alex & Dave Hilton

bring hem on TTR canadian members, I'm interested in more suggestions that i am not thinking of!!
KSTAT124
TTR Rankings & Results Editor
TTR Rankings & Results Editor

Re: Canadian Best 2 or more fights Matchups All-Time

Post by KSTAT124 »

Is an opinion from a bordering state OK? If so, how about the Robert Cleroux vs. George Chuvalo trilogy in which Cleroux won twice by split decision?
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Of course it is. I just don't expect many members outside Canada to have an opinion on that question. That is an excellent one. I don't recall ever watching one of those fights unfortunately.
Tocsin

Post by Tocsin »

Hard to think of examples. I wish Pascal and Stevenson fought---I know Pascal beat Adonis a few times in the ams.
Slippery Pete II

Post by Slippery Pete II »

Not really sure about the original question, but I would have liked to see Pascal-Stevenson at some point as someone has already mentioned.

There is a fight that did occur that I cannot find anywhere. Not on youtube, not on anyone's boxing DVD sites:

Shawn O'Sullivan vs Alex Hilton.

O'Sullivan was already past it, but I wanted to watch this just out of curiosity. I find it hard to believe that there's no TV footage of this anywhere. Even though O'Sullivan wasn't what he once was (which wasn't much to begin with), you'd think two pretty big names in Canadian boxing would have produced TV footage of some sort.

I've searched high and low, and can't find a single second of footage from this fight anywhere.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Slippery Pete II wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:29 pm Not really sure about the original question, but I would have liked to see Pascal-Stevenson at some point as someone has already mentioned.

There is a fight that did occur that I cannot find anywhere. Not on youtube, not on anyone's boxing DVD sites:

Shawn O'Sullivan vs Alex Hilton.

O'Sullivan was already past it, but I wanted to watch this just out of curiosity. I find it hard to believe that there's no TV footage of this anywhere. Even though O'Sullivan wasn't what he once was (which wasn't much to begin with), you'd think two pretty big names in Canadian boxing would have produced TV footage of some sort.

I've searched high and low, and can't find a single second of footage from this fight anywhere.

I'll simplify it for you Pete!!

Canadian vs Canadian who fought more than once = Best Entertainment value in Canadian Boxing History

Good luck!

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”