Adrien Broner Asking Fans for Cash. Reason is Hard Times.

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
TheUltimateFan

Adrien Broner Asking Fans for Cash. Reason is Hard Times.

Post by TheUltimateFan »

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/adrien-bro ... 01553.html

Adrien Broner Asks Fans To CashApp Him $10 After Social Media Hiatus
By Dominiq R.
January 21, 2020 21:20
Adrien Broner wants to hold a dollar.
There's no denying that Adrien Broner is one of the most talented pound-for-pound boxers of this current generation. Sitting at a professional boxing record of 33-3-1 with 24 TKOs under his belt and earning multiple world championships in four different weight classes is an unattainable accomplishment many boxing hopefuls could only dream to achieve.
However, in recent history, Adrien Broner's outside-ring antics have overshadowed his in-ring dominance that has allowed him to gain the notoriety he has acquired today. Broner hasn't seen any in-ring action since his loss to Manny Pacquiao for the WBA Welterweight Title in Jan. 2019. Since then, Broner has been making headlines for all of the wrong reasons. In the past twelve months alone, Broner was detained by Miami PD, had a public spat with 50 Cent, and was forced to fork over $800K to an alleged sexual assault victim.
In more recent history, the 'Can-Man' was exposed by Bhad Barbie for attempting to slide into her DMs which led to his current hiatus on social media. Now, the current welterweight boxer has made a return to Instagram but with a rather strange request to his followers and fans. AB, also known as About Billions, wants his followers to CashApp him some funds, the text post reads:
"I'm sorry I haven't been posting on social media but I'm going thru some tough times at this moment if you can send me 10$ on cashap $AboutBillions89 I will appreciate it #SupportMeAndIFight4U."
While Adrien Broner's current financial status remains a mystery from the outside looking in, this cry out for help could be a sign of some troubling times from the former world boxing champion. Hopefully, Broner will be able to allocate the funds he needs in order to remain comfortable and get back to doing what he does best, entertaining boxing fans in the ring.
Last edited by TheUltimateFan on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tocsin

Re: Adrien Broner Asking Fans for Cash. Reason is Hard Times.

Post by Tocsin »

Maybe he can find those bills he flushed lol
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

Tocsin wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:09 pm Maybe he can find those bills he flushed lol
Yep, and times like these are exactly why we were critical of him for doing that shit in the first place.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Publicity stunt.. Made millions being a name through this type of crap
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

Get your lazy ass to the gym you bum. Asking people for money who won’t make in 10 years what you could make in a single fight is just pathetic.
TheUltimateFan

Post by TheUltimateFan »

Tocsin wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:09 pm Maybe he can find those bills he flushed lol

I remember seeing him flush $20's down a toilet while saying, "I don't carry $20's! I only carry $100's!" I told the people in the room that he'd be broke and on skid row within a decade if no one can get through to him.

Also, he threw $20's back to a grocery store checkout clerk when she handed it to him as part of his change. I thought this ignorant dude is out of control. He was acting like he had Jeff bezo's and Bill Gates type of money and they wouldn't even do that.

AB is not "About Billions" he is now "About Bankruptcy".
jeff_lacy_ko

Post by jeff_lacy_ko »

Isnt maidana back? Lets see that again

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”