Floyd’s ability as a fighter is under appreciated

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Bulldog

Re: Floyd’s ability as a fighter is under appreciated

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:Leave it fellas, he absolutely CANNOT bring himself be truthful/critical of Floyd in anyway.
Off course Lurky because you were dead wrong in your original comment and like the other girl cant man up and say so, so then you come with the classes are irrelevant BS, which Ive explained 20 different ways.

Floyd beat Hatton at his best fighting weight, that was the debate and you lost suck it up sunshine.
STFU....you became a troll way back when anyone disagreed with you and you're apparently still one now. Look YOU tried to peddle a downright lie originally when you stated that Hatton wanted it at 147....WTF...but that showed your agenda :roll: :lol:

The fight should have been fought at 140.....it'd have meant more there. End of topic.

Just as Floyd's wins over Marquez would have meant more at 135....
Just as Floyd's win over Alvarez would have meant more if didn't make Alvarez make a catchweight....
Just as the win over Manny would have meant more had it occurred at the time Manny looked unstoppable and obviously before he'd suffered a brutal KO defeat.....

There is a theme here with Floyd....only you are blind to it by design.
You weak cnt, lol back peddling twisting weak cnt, go Lurky you big girl.
lurkyshaka
TTR Challenge #1 & 2 Champion

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote:
:lol: now now get a grip, you tried to peddle bullshit, got called on it and have spun your wheels ever since getting increasingly truculent with people who disagreed with you. Calm down, your place as Floyd's chief nut hugger has once again been well and truly cemented you dog shooting tard.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
:lol: now now get a grip, you tried to peddle bullshit, got called on it and have spun your wheels ever since getting increasingly truculent with people who disagreed with you. Calm down, your place as Floyd's chief nut hugger has once again been well and truly cemented you dog shooting tard.
Dont try and put icing on your turd, everyone that takes a few minutes to follow this thread can see what you did, its obvious on the last few posts page 8 and your back peddling on 9.

You were wrong and it was proven and you still mouth off, either man up or fck off you big girl.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
Dont try and put icing on your turd, everyone that takes a few minutes to follow this thread can see what you did, its obvious on the last few posts page 8 and your back peddling on 9.

You were wrong and it was proven and you still mouth off, either man up or fck off you big girl.
Yes the thread is there to be read......and all can see how you attempted to peddle obvious bullshit from the very start......"Hatton preferred it at 147" :lol:
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:

Yes the thread is there to be read......and all can see how you attempted to peddle obvious bullshit from the very start......"Hatton preferred it at 147" :lol:
I didnt try and peddle that it was an opinion and reason given I have no idea what he preferred and neither do you I dont argue opinion fool I argue fact, you are such a piss weak turd that you cant admit when you were wrong, not opinion FACT and the way you are trying to blur it is such a coward bitch move.

Youve been exposed Lurky everybody can see it and you just keep looking like a bigger wimp of a bitch with every lame response trying to hide it. if you cannot comment on the last few posts on page 8 why bother with this BS it ended there , what a joke you are .
lurkyshaka wrote:
Wrong 3 pages off someone obsessively trying to deny a simple fact. Floyd did not fight Hatton at 140 which was obviously Hatton's best weight and where it ideally should have happened.
Read Lurky even you should be able comprehend that Hatton fought Floyd at his best fighting weight.
page 296 Rickys Book.

lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

I didnt try and peddle that it was an opinion and reason given I have no idea what he preferred and neither do you I dont argue opinion fool I argue fact, you are such a piss weak turd that you cant admit when you were wrong, not opinion FACT and the way you are trying to blur it is such a coward bitch move.

Youve been exposed Lurky everybody can see it and you just keep looking like a bigger wimp of a bitch with every lame response trying to hide it. if you cannot comment on the last few posts on page 8 why bother with this BS it ended there , what a joke you are .
lurkyshaka wrote:
Wrong 3 pages off someone obsessively trying to deny a simple fact. Floyd did not fight Hatton at 140 which was obviously Hatton's best weight and where it ideally should have happened.
Read Lurky even you should be able comprehend that Hatton fought Floyd at his best fighting weight.
page 296 Rickys Book.

Wimp of a bitch......that's a new one :lol:

Yes you did try and peddle a lie, and it was factually incorrect if you bothered to look at the timeline before you tried to spin that yarn. Maybe pause and think before seeking to bullshit everyone next time.

Hatton wasn't holding the major titles by that time so wasn't interested in preserving titles he didn't have. He was just the best at the weight. And obviously it was the weight class where he'd have wanted to fight all of his fights. Everyone knows this to be the case. I suppose Hagler would ideally have liked to fought his defining fights at light-heavy in your Walter Mitty world :roll:

I have already said that I don't consider the weight was as big a factor as the referee in that particular fight....others have said the same. But it doesn't alter the fact that the fight happened outside of Hatton's best weight class. I've explained the problem with fight night weights, but you refuse to answer that.

Just as you refuse point blank to address points made regarding Alvarez, Marquez, Manny.....that you can't even 'attempt' to try and explain or just acknowledge those points....definitely makes you a bit of a 'wimp of a bitch' imo :wink:

You've been less than cordial with more than just me on this thread and amongst other things threatened to take your frustration out on our canine friends. Now calm yourself.....go take a few deep breaths, a handful of chill pills and maybe a bit of yoga might help.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Floyd did not fight Hatton at 140 which was obviously Hatton's best weight
For a boxing man you dont even know what his best weight is lol, you wanna keep going around with BS replys to avoid it I will slap you with it every day, youre a coward.

lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote: For a boxing man you dont even know what his best weight is lol, you wanna keep going around with BS replys to avoid it I will slap you with it every day, youre a coward.
For a boxing man you don't know your timeline yet tried to peddle bullshit.
For a boxing man you don't acknowledge weight classes.

Marquez, Alvarez, Pac.....now answer the points made or STFU Rod.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Bulldog wrote: For a boxing man you dont even know what his best weight is lol, you wanna keep going around with BS replys to avoid it I will slap you with it every day, youre a coward.

Nothing for me to answer I dont argue opinion how many times do you need to be told that, the point YOU made was smashed by FACT and PROVEN by Hattons own words many pages ago yet you run around the bushes for days because you are too pompous to man up and too pommy to drop it.

Its not that hard to admit when you are wrong I have no problem with it and will every time Im wrong if its put to me, point out one thing in this thread you have PROVED with PROOF, thats right you cant, you just want to rave on about a nothing opinion as a way of saving face, you were wrong and everyone knows it, if its so hard for you to be a man just run along then.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

Nothing for me to answer I dont argue opinion how many times do you need to be told that, the point YOU made was smashed by FACT and PROVEN by Hattons own words many pages ago yet you run around the bushes for days because you are too pompous to man up and too pommy to drop it.

Its not that hard to admit when you are wrong I have no problem with it and will every time Im wrong if its put to me, point out one thing in this thread you have PROVED with PROOF, thats right you cant, you just want to rave on about a nothing opinion as a way of saving face, you were wrong and everyone knows it, if its so hard for you to be a man just run along then.
LOL...Unreal :lol:

Its not an opinion that Hatton's best weight class was light-welter.....its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Marquez was not at his best at 147 and Mayweather didn't even make weight....its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Manny wasn't looking as impressive going into the Floyd fight as when a fight against Mayweather was first mooted, he'd been KO'd for starters......its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Alvarez had to make a catchweight designed to weaken him.....its a fact.

But you keep ignoring the FACTS .... keep telling yourself that Floyd fought everyone at their absolute best :roll:
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote:

Its not an opinion that Hatton's best weight class was light-welter.....its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Marquez was not at his best at 147 and Mayweather didn't even make weight....its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Manny wasn't looking as impressive going into the Floyd fight as when a fight against Mayweather was first mooted, he'd been KO'd for starters......its a fact.

It's not an opinion that Alvarez had to make a catchweight designed to weaken him.....its a fact.

But you keep ignoring the FACTS .... keep telling yourself that Floyd fought everyone at their absolute best :roll:
You are starting to panic boxing man its not a good look.

We are not talking about a weight class we are talking about exact weight, best weight with Hatton is 152-153, we are not talking about everyone we are talking about Hatton vs Mayweather, you said Floyd did not fight Hatton at his best weight , that was BS and I proved it was BS with Rickys own words and all you try and do is add all this BS to it that has nothing to do with your original comment that I refuted lol, you are becoming a massive joke. You made your comment to lower the win like Floyd had this weight advantage against Hatton, you lost on all counts. The bottom line is you didnt know Hattons best weight you think its a dehydrated weight 30hrs before a fight lol, thats fan thinking not boxing man thinking.

You lost the debate it was proved that Hatton fought Floyd at his BEST WEIGHT Hatton said it himself for fck sake lol, your getting rattled jumping all over the place trying to save face, its not working, just be a man instead of this crying bitch that cant admit when you are wrong.

You even reneged on 2 bets when Floyd beat him, one to me and one to the other guy that had a signature bet that he he asked me to make for him and you wouldnt put it on lol, after all the mouthing off what Hatton was going to do to May you fkn reneged and started sending me private PMs telling me you are a mod and how I will be banned, you are joke Lurky and this now after so many years shows you havent changed at all.
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

lurkyshaka wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

Whether or not 147 was Hatton's best weight class isn't exactly relevant. Floyd's best weight class wasn't 147 either, and it was his 4th weight class. It was Ricky's 2nd. If you're trying to suggest Floyd was somehow at a huge advantage having come up 17 pounds to Ricky's 7 I'm sorry, but that's just bullshit.

Ricky couldn't beat Floyd because he wasn't good enough.

Floyd definitely didn't always fight people in their best form, but people that try to completely discredit his achievements are off base too. Canelo AGREED to fight him at 152. Marquez still had his career defining victory left in him when he fought Floyd so it's certainly not like he was shot.

I'm no fan of Floyd, but he's a tremendous fighter, and his achievements deserve credit.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

gilgamesh wrote:
Whether or not 147 was Hatton's best weight class isn't exactly relevant. Floyd's best weight class wasn't 147 either, and it was his 4th weight class. It was Ricky's 2nd. If you're trying to suggest Floyd was somehow at a huge advantage having come up 17 pounds to Ricky's 7 I'm sorry, but that's just bullshit.

Floyd definitely didn't always fight people in their best form, but people that try to completely discredit his achievements are off base too. Canelo AGREED to fight him at 152. Marquez still had his career defining victory left in him when he fought Floyd so it's certainly not like he was shot.

I'm no fan of Floyd, but he's a tremendous fighter, and his achievements deserve credit.
There are things though that Floyd deserves to have questioned and discredited for. If the fight with Hatton happened at 140 and not 147, with the outcome being the same would have done more for his career than when he beat him at 147. Beating the kingpin in his own division could only help. And we've had this talk in another thread, but you know I don't give Floyd any credit whatsoever for his victory over Canelo.

But yes, even with that, there are accomplishments Floyd has that deserves credit and it definitely a tremendous fighter.
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

TheSickness316 wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:

There are things though that Floyd deserves to have questioned and discredited for. If the fight with Hatton happened at 140 and not 147, with the outcome being the same would have done more for his career than when he beat him at 147. Beating the kingpin in his own division could only help. And we've had this talk in another thread, but you know I don't give Floyd any credit whatsoever for his victory over Canelo.

But yes, even with that, there are accomplishments Floyd has that deserves credit and it definitely a tremendous fighter.
As I have been saying, beating an undefeated Hatton at 140 would barely up Ffloyd's legacy IMO. It is not the same situation as Floyd playing games with Marquez, bringing him up from 130 just under 2 years prior and 135 the fight before. Hatton going up to 147 probably did not hurt him that much as he was not going up against a full fledged welterweight. Just because Hatton would have lost against the top 147 pounders in the world at the time does not mean anything.

I am not sure why this is even a big argument. This pales in comparison to Marquez, beating Manny after Cotto, beating Margo instead of baldimor, he Canelo situation etc
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Danielk015 wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:

As I have been saying, beating an undefeated Hatton at 140 would barely up Ffloyd's legacy IMO. It is not the same situation as Floyd playing games with Marquez, bringing him up from 130 just under 2 years prior and 135 the fight before. Hatton going up to 147 probably did not hurt him that much as he was not going up against a full fledged welterweight. Just because Hatton would have lost against the top 147 pounders in the world at the time does not mean anything.

I am not sure why this is even a big argument. This pales in comparison to Marquez, beating Manny after Cotto, beating Margo instead of baldimor, he Canelo situation etc
And I disagree with you on it barely upping Floyd's legacy. I feel beating the kingpin in that kingpin's division does more especially when both won titles in said division at essentially the exact same time. And we can talk all those other situations that you've said. It just so happens the fight with Hatton is what has been brought up.

I don't give Floyd any credit for beating Canelo. You can't bash catchweight fights and say Cotto is an undefeated fighter because Manny beat Cotto at a catchweight, but then go 1+ year later and demand a catchweight against Canelo. He cheated Marquez on the scale. He gets credit for beating both Manny and Cotto, but those are fights I wish personally happened 4-5 years sooner than it happened.

And I'm just going to guess that your Margarito and Baldomir part is wrong and the names should be switched.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

gilgamesh wrote:

I've never said that his accomplishments don't deserve respect....And I certainly wouldn't agree with anyone who tried to completely discredit his achievements. He was a bone fide great no question, and I've given him credit for his ability and resume.

But it absolutely has to be noted that Floyd did stack the deck in many fights. That is all. Bear in mind I've never said the Alvarez fight was meaningless or that Marquez was shot. I just said that Alvarez was weakened and that Marquez wasn't a welter and Floyd came in overweight anyway. Do you disagree with any of that?

Regarding Hatton in particular, again I've already said that the weight wasn't as big a factor as the referee imo.
lurkyshaka

Post by lurkyshaka »

Bulldog wrote:
lurkyshaka wrote:

You are starting to panic boxing man its not a good look.

We are not talking about a weight class we are talking about exact weight, best weight with Hatton is 152-153, we are not talking about everyone we are talking about Hatton vs Mayweather, you said Floyd did not fight Hatton at his best weight , that was BS and I proved it was BS with Rickys own words and all you try and do is add all this BS to it that has nothing to do with your original comment that I refuted lol, you are becoming a massive joke. You made your comment to lower the win like Floyd had this weight advantage against Hatton, you lost on all counts. The bottom line is you didnt know Hattons best weight you think its a dehydrated weight 30hrs before a fight lol, thats fan thinking not boxing man thinking.

You lost the debate it was proved that Hatton fought Floyd at his BEST WEIGHT Hatton said it himself for fck sake lol, your getting rattled jumping all over the place trying to save face, its not working, just be a man instead of this crying bitch that cant admit when you are wrong.

You even reneged on 2 bets when Floyd beat him, one to me and one to the other guy that had a signature bet that he he asked me to make for him and you wouldnt put it on lol, after all the mouthing off what Hatton was going to do to May you fkn reneged and started sending me private PMs telling me you are a mod and how I will be banned, you are joke Lurky and this now after so many years shows you havent changed at all.
Just answer the points made you silly cunt or STFU. Come on Rodney.....explain away how Alvarez was primed by the catchweight?? Explain how Marquez was in his pomp at 47 against a Floyd who didn't even make weight?? Come on give me a good laugh?? Or give me a better one by just continuing to ignore the points because you have no answer at all :lol: :lol:

And yet more lies......I honored the bet made. I just didn't wear the retarded sig you made for another poster for reasons which were also backed by other mods and the site owner. But I didn't renege on the bet. I wore another sig under the terms of the bet no problem.

Bear in mind you were allowed to come back on this site after previously being banned.....nobody was fooled as to who you were/are Roadblock Rod. But it seems you are eager to go back to your trolling roots.....act your age :roll:

Now how about you answer the BOXING points made? Or you could just acknowledge the points made as other have done, instead of leaping recklessly to the defense of Floyd like you're his mother!!
Just a guy

Post by Just a guy »

Floyd absolutely could have challenged himself more and allowed others more of an advantage in fighting him - but this is where the business side of boxing sometimes drives me nuts.

I don't think that it would have been hard for Floyd to make 140 to fight Hatton - but why should he if he believes that he is the 'A' side of that bout? That is the business aspect of the sport that feeds the egos of fighters and the realities of everyone getting big money by condeding different things.

I honestly didn't have a problem with almost anything that Floyd did in terms of weight except the fight against Marquez. Don't like it? Don't fight him...

To the topic of the thread, I agree that we forget at times how good Floyd really was at the sport because he also appears to have been good at the business. His reflexes and ability to adjust, while making the best parts of other fighters' arsenals, are among the best that I have seen.

Floyd is not the only fighter that I would have liked to have stretched himself more and challenged himself because of what I think is rare talent, but his personality and boastful claims certainly open him up to the very criticism that he is getting on this thread. Are both things fair... that his abilities are among the best that we have probably seen in the past few decades AND he didn't challenge himself with his selection of fights in a way that proved that beyond reasonable doubt?
I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Homer J. Simpson
Just a guy

Post by Just a guy »

Floyd absolutely could have challenged himself more and allowed others more of an advantage in fighting him - but this is where the business side of boxing sometimes drives me nuts.

I don't think that it would have been hard for Floyd to make 140 to fight Hatton - but why should he if he believes that he is the 'A' side of that bout? That is the business aspect of the sport that feeds the egos of fighters and the realities of everyone getting big money by conceding different things.

I honestly didn't have a problem with almost anything that Floyd did in terms of weight except the fight against Marquez. Don't like it? Don't fight him...

To the topic of the thread, I agree that we forget at times how good Floyd really was at the sport because he also appears to have been good at the business. His reflexes and ability to adjust, while making the best parts of other fighters' arsenals, are among the best that I have seen.

Floyd is not the only fighter that I would have liked to have stretched himself more and challenged himself because of what I think is rare talent, but his personality and boastful claims certainly open him up to the very criticism that he is getting on this thread. Are both things fair... that his abilities are among the best that we have probably seen in the past few decades AND he didn't challenge himself with his selection of fights in a way that proved that beyond reasonable doubt?
I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Homer J. Simpson
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

TheSickness316 wrote:
And I disagree with you on it barely upping Floyd's legacy. I feel beating the kingpin in that kingpin's division does more especially when both won titles in said division at essentially the exact same time. And we can talk all those other situations that you've said. It just so happens the fight with Hatton is what has been brought up.

I don't give Floyd any credit for beating Canelo. You can't bash catchweight fights and say Cotto is an undefeated fighter because Manny beat Cotto at a catchweight, but then go 1+ year later and demand a catchweight against Canelo. He cheated Marquez on the scale. He gets credit for beating both Manny and Cotto, but those are fights I wish personally happened 4-5 years sooner than it happened.

And I'm just going to guess that your Margarito and Baldomir part is wrong and the names should be switched.
Floyd beat the 140 kingpin at 147 in a fight where Floyd had pretty much no advantage in weight. It is not like Floyd was like Hopkins against Tito, where Hop was the fighter that was naturally the bigger more power fighter at the higher weight. I don't understand why beating hatton at 140 would have been so great for Floyd's legacy when beating Hatton at 147 was not really a disadvantage for Hatton against a smalller welter in Floyd. If the argument is Floyd might be diminished a little getting down in weight, that is another conversation.

As for my Margo and Baldomir part. What I wrote was right. Beating Margo INSTEAD of Baldomir would have definitely upped Floyd's legacy more than beating hatton at 140 IMO. Remember, that Margo fight was on the table and he spurned it to spite Arum and fought Baldomir for a $1 more.
ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

Just a guy wrote:Floyd absolutely could have challenged himself more and allowed others more of an advantage in fighting him - but this is where the business side of boxing sometimes drives me nuts.

I don't think that it would have been hard for Floyd to make 140 to fight Hatton - but why should he if he believes that he is the 'A' side of that bout? That is the business aspect of the sport that feeds the egos of fighters and the realities of everyone getting big money by conceding different things.

Finally a post that isn’t obsessing over bullshit :D

But yes, Floyd’s career like almost all fighters can be scrutinized, all I’m saying is watching the guy fight he’s pretty clearly for me at least, in tier 1 of the the all time great fighters and I’m not so sure boxing fans have begun to appreciate that. Probably because he’s still in the public eye.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Danielk015 wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

Floyd beat the 140 kingpin at 147 in a fight where Floyd had pretty much no advantage in weight. It is not like Floyd was like Hopkins against Tito, where Hop was the fighter that was naturally the bigger more power fighter at the higher weight. I don't understand why beating hatton at 140 would have been so great for Floyd's legacy when beating Hatton at 147 was not really a disadvantage for Hatton against a smalller welter in Floyd. If the argument is Floyd might be diminished a little getting down in weight, that is another conversation.

As for my Margo and Baldomir part. What I wrote was right. Beating Margo INSTEAD of Baldomir would have definitely upped Floyd's legacy more than beating hatton at 140 IMO. Remember, that Margo fight was on the table and he spurned it to spite Arum and fought Baldomir for a $1 more.
It's not even about being diminished. It's about the fact that Hatton and Floyd won titles at 140 3 weeks apart from each other. This isn't like Floyd left 140 to fight at 147, and then Hatton became the kingpin of 140. Both were at that weight at the same time, both won titles at that weight at essentially the same time. And thus Hatton beating KT and becoming the kingpin because of that win, it would have done more in my eyes for his legacy if he beats him at 140.

Oh, that's what you meant in terms of Margarito and Baldomir. I read it as though you were saying the opposite.
Danielk015

Post by Danielk015 »

TheSickness316 wrote:
It's not even about being diminished. It's about the fact that Hatton and Floyd won titles at 140 3 weeks apart from each other. This isn't like Floyd left 140 to fight at 147, and then Hatton became the kingpin of 140. Both were at that weight at the same time, both won titles at that weight at essentially the same time. And thus Hatton beating KT and becoming the kingpin because of that win, it would have done more in my eyes for his legacy if he beats him at 140.

Oh, that's what you meant in terms of Margarito and Baldomir. I read it as though you were saying the opposite.
well, agree to disagree. I think since neither fighter had an advantage or were diminished by fighting at the 147 limit for the world welterweight title, the quality of the win in my eyes, is just as good as if he beat Hatton at 140.
TheSickness316

Post by TheSickness316 »

Danielk015 wrote:
TheSickness316 wrote:

well, agree to disagree. I think since neither fighter had an advantage or were diminished by fighting at the 147 limit for the world welterweight title, the quality of the win in my eyes, is just as good as if he beat Hatton at 140.
It's a quality won no doubt. I just think if the fight happened at 140 would have been done more because he beat Hatton in the division Hatton ruled. Something about that just seems better to me because it could have happened there because were in the division at the same time.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

lurkyshaka wrote: [
Just answer the points made you silly cunt or STFU. Come on Rodney.....explain away how Alvarez was primed by the catchweight?? Explain how Marquez was in his pomp at 47 against a Floyd who didn't even make weight?? Come on give me a good laugh?? Or give me a better one by just continuing to ignore the points because you have no answer at all :lol: :lol:

And yet more lies......I honored the bet made. I just didn't wear the retarded sig you made for another poster for reasons which were also backed by other mods and the site owner. But I didn't renege on the bet. I wore another sig under the terms of the bet no problem.

Bear in mind you were allowed to come back on this site after previously being banned.....nobody was fooled as to who you were/are Roadblock Rod. But it seems you are eager to go back to your trolling roots.....act your age :roll:

Now how about you answer the BOXING points made? Or you could just acknowledge the points made as other have done, instead of leaping recklessly to the defense of Floyd like you're his mother!!
Its not going to work lurky, we are talking about what you said concerning Hatton vs Floyd , addresses that point and stay on point dont try and lose it in your smokescreen, for pages I stay on point and you answer with anything but Hattons weight and what you said lol , I will debate other things with you if you want just start up another thread, but here in this thread you lost and Im not letting you off the hook no matter how much you cry and avoid the point in question.

You didnt honor your bet back then you are a liar, you refused to put up the signature until it was a certain way that you accepted, and you did threaten me with banning in PMs stating you were a mod.

Disagreeing with you is not Trolling, you need to learn the difference, you cant troll without no fact bait threads and I dont start threads or have no facts, I answer a guys comment and I will stand up for more self, your little " good boys club " is not so over bearing here as it was back then, and people are not banned over BS that upsets the "good boy club" like it was back then when Astor didnt ban people you mods did. This forum should be overflowing with active members and the "good boy club" has always stood in the way of the forum membership numbers.

And then you tell me to act my age lol you need to question self occasionally because you are acting like a child, a reversal here and I would man up in a hot minute and say yes I can see what you are saying Floyd did beat Hatton at his best weight. The way you are acting here and what I know you did way back then is a reflection of you as a person, you have no idea that being a stand up guy is about honor and integrity, not squirming and avoidance which you have done for unnecessary multiple pages, youre still doing it for fck sake lol.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”