Gamer gets away with illegally str3aming UFC 218 by pretendi

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Gamer gets away with illegally str3aming UFC 218 by pretendi

Post by Primetyme199 »

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12/3/1 ... -jose-aldo

Video: Gamer gets away with illegally str3aming UFC 218 by pretending to play

A gamer live-streamed the entire UFC 218 broadcast on LiveRaise on Saturday evening. He got away with the illegal act by pretending it was EA Sports UFC gameplay.

A gamer has gotten away with something hilarious yet illegal.

AJ Lester, a man who str3ams himself playing video games on services such as LiveRaise and Twitch, str3amed the entire UFC 218 broadcast on Saturday night. His UFC 218 str3am can still be found online as of the time of this writing.

During the main event between UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway and Brazilian great Jose Aldo, Lester, who has over 8000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, can be seen pretending to play, as if the live str3am of Holloway vs. Aldo was actually just EA Sports UFC gameplay — not the real thing. During the brief clip below, Lester can be heard saying multiple “c’mon man”’s in reaction to Holloway attempting a head kick and Aldo landing some shots. Check it out:

Talk about being creative.

Holloway defeated Aldo for the second time at UFC 218, stopping him with strikes late in the third round — an exact repeat of their first meeting at UFC 212 in June. Holloway retained his title for the first time at the event, which took place at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
Canvas

Re: Gamer gets away with illegally _______ UFC 218 by preten

Post by Canvas »

There is something severely wrong with a generation that watches live sreems of others playing video games.
ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

Canvas wrote:There is something severely wrong with a generation that watches live sreems of others playing video games.
It’s weird as hell

Idiocracy type stuff
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

ObJuan13 wrote:
Canvas wrote:There is something severely wrong with a generation that watches live sreems of others playing video games.
It’s weird as hell

Idiocracy type stuff
I second the seconding of this comment. Kids love that shit too. Videos of other kids playing with toys and what not as well. I just chalked it up to becoming that old guy, but it is fucking weird isn't it.

The kid mentioned up top makes me laugh in a you do what you gotta do type of way. Good for him. He took a shot.
theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Re: Gamer gets away with illegally str3aming UFC 218 by pret

Post by theVAMP »

I used to question what was up with kids watching others play games... but its just a sign of the times.

I dont see it as any difference as when i was younger and used to go to the arcade to play video games... and people would be gathered around one of the games and watch someone who was good play... i remember when Mortal Kombat first came out, how it would have a crowd around it... or NBA Jam... difference is, that same arcade feeling is as simple as looking into your phone now.
Presteezh
President Of Zab Nation

Post by Presteezh »

ObJuan13 wrote:
It’s weird as hell

Idiocracy type stuff

My son does it and it drives me crazy.... Like don't u wanna learn how to do it on your own.
chef97

Re: Gamer gets away with illegally str3aming UFC 218 by pret

Post by chef97 »

LOL reminds me of Bill Maher complaining about his friends that watch world poker tour on TV... "You're watching other people play a card game on TV" :)
Chef

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”