MAYvsMAC

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
ceelowsback

MAYvsMAC

Post by ceelowsback »

Fellas...what is good!?!

Serious question...does this have any chance to be a good fight? Any of you see it for Mac???
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION
mekane
Donator & Superfights Challenge #2, 4 & 7 Champion
Donator & Superfights Challenge #2, 4 & 7 Champion

Re: MAYvsMAC

Post by mekane »

ceelowsback wrote:Fellas...what is good!?!

Serious question...does this have any chance to be a good fight? Any of you see it for Mac???
It will be entertaining, I'm sure of it. Mayweather will knock him out and it won't take very long to do it.
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

It can be entertaining if MacGregor really goes for it, which I expect he will...for the opening few rounds at least.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

ceelowsback wrote:Fellas...what is good!?!

Ceee!!!! :D

I really don't think Connor has much of a chance but I've been wrong before.... :)
Chef
David
Administrator

Post by David »

gilgamesh wrote:It can be entertaining if MacGregor really goes for it, which I expect he will...for the opening few rounds at least.
I think Conor will go for it for about 60-90 seconds then get very disheartened that he isn't hitting anything and he is getting punch hard in the face and body for his troubles.
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

David wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:It can be entertaining if MacGregor really goes for it, which I expect he will...for the opening few rounds at least.
I think Conor will go for it for about 60-90 seconds then get very disheartened that he isn't hitting anything and he is getting punch hard in the face and body for his troubles.
Yeah it just depends on how quickly Floyd puts him in his place. I can see Floyd hanging back for a few rounds letting Conor get tired before he really opens up on him. If he chooses to open up early though he'll subdue Conor early. This fight is Floyd's to do with as he pleases.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”