Tactically.....

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
ForceFed_231

Re: Tactically.....

Post by ForceFed_231 »

Bulldog wrote:Agree with the thread, AJ only had to take it to him and he would run him over, I think AJ was too respectful and you could see where AJ said fck this and opened up and it was all over, Vlads defense is two steps back when AJ would press past the 2 steps Vlad was in hot water, the old mans biggest weapon was the respect AJ gave him.
So Wlad had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight. Before AJ opened up he landed a monstrous uppercut and hurt Wlad. If you remember did he try to take Wlad out in the 5th and then gassed himself. If all it took was for him to open up, well it would've been over with in the 5th.
Vastud75

Post by Vastud75 »

ForceFed_231 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:Agree with the thread, AJ only had to take it to him and he would run him over, I think AJ was too respectful and you could see where AJ said fck this and opened up and it was all over, Vlads defense is two steps back when AJ would press past the 2 steps Vlad was in hot water, the old mans biggest weapon was the respect AJ gave him.
So Wlad had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight. Before AJ opened up he landed a monstrous uppercut and hurt Wlad. If you remember did he try to take Wlad out in the 5th and then gassed himself. If all it took was for him to open up, well it would've been over with in the 5th.

The difference is Wlad wasnt HURT in the 5th.. It looked to me like he kinda took a knee. Sorta. He had his wits about him when he got up, which is why AJ missed a lot of punches and gassed out.. JMO

" They say you dont know what u doing till u stop doin it,
Well call me clueless, cuz I do this "
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

LOVED this fight!!
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”