Fantastic

Section that includes boxing discussions and other combat sports.
the13r
TTR

Fantastic

Post by the13r »

Went to my mom's farm today to put one of our cars in storage in the barn... good meal... they took care of my boy... we brought our dog Raoul because he isn't doing as much since we had the baby and he loves the place... We bought a Rondo so we could put him in the space at the back and have the back seat for the baby.

So while we're eating supper i put Raoul in the car where he loves it... He can't come inside the house and it's too cold to be outside. After supper i say ah poor Raoul, i'll take him out so he can piss and eat... It was very dark outside...

So he eats eeverything and after the last pebble, he right away heads towards the field at full speed with his tail pointed straight towards the sky... I'm like Fuck this ain't good.

It wasn't... He got sprayed by a skunk for the 3rd fucking time... twice this summer and one pocupine attack too...

FACK
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Re: Fantastic

Post by J.J.Dillon »

LOL, he just doesn't learn.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

I kept telling him that... you are one dumb sob Raoul... He is a good dog but he is macho as fuck... Pitbull/boxer/lab mix... male...

How to turn a 1 1/2 hour car trip back home to shits... put a stinking dog in the car.
yoloswaggy911

Post by yoloswaggy911 »

the13r wrote:I kept telling him that... you are one dumb sob Raoul... He is a good dog but he is macho as fuck... Pitbull/boxer/lab mix... male...

How to turn a 1 1/2 hour car trip back home to shits... put a stinking dog in the car.

I feel your pain in suffering the universe's love of torturing us.

Trying to argue with an insurance company over an accident that totaled my car since July. I'm standing in a parking lot about to leave when a dude nails my new car and halls ass out of there. Call the cops, dude all but laughs in my face then nearly gives me a ticket for not having my insurance card on me. Sigh
chef97

Post by chef97 »

the13r wrote:I kept telling him that... you are one dumb sob Raoul... He is a good dog but he is macho as fuck... Pitbull/boxer/lab mix... male...

Oh man that sucks! My 6 lb chihuahua Maximus thinks he's a Great Dane and chased this huge cat up tree in my backyard yesterday.... The cat is prob twice as big as Max and I'm like dude you're lucky you didn't catch him boy..... :)
Chef
gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Post by gilgamesh »

yoloswaggy911 wrote:

I feel your pain in suffering the universe's love of torturing us.

Trying to argue with an insurance company over an accident that totaled my car since July. I'm standing in a parking lot about to leave when a dude nails my new car and halls ass out of there. Call the cops, dude all but laughs in my face then nearly gives me a ticket for not having my insurance card on me. Sigh
Sounds about right. Their motto should be "To Harass and Hassle" it'd be a lot more accurate.
gilgamesh

Post by gilgamesh »

chef97 wrote:

Oh man that sucks! My 6 lb chihuahua Maximus thinks he's a Great Dane and chased this huge cat up tree in my backyard yesterday.... The cat is prob twice as big as Max and I'm like dude you're lucky you didn't catch him boy..... :)
Get outta here. I got a Chihuahua named Maximus too. Not sure of his weight, but it's gotta be right around the same.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

LOL at Chef and Gil

What are the odds
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Post by J.J.Dillon »

chef97 wrote:

That's a raccoon, man.
Canvas

Post by Canvas »

The old home remedy for skunk spray is to douse the dog in tomato juice.
CageyVeteran

Post by CageyVeteran »

My sister's dog is defective. When she walks her she's really strong, she's tried all sorts of harnesses and gadgets. She bought this bridle thing for dogs. One time she walked her the entire time she was ground level rubbing her muzzle in the grass and would walk when cement came up or hard patch.

Now the dog is a little bit older and she can walk her with regular collar and leash. Few times she walked her without holding the leash like they do on movies. She was so happy that she followed her on voice command.... Until she smelled a skunk in the distance. My sister didn't know at first, but now she knows after being sprayed like 5 times her dog goes into this weird posture. The dog is smart, she'll leave the kitchen when told, she even told her to go get her bone she came back but didn't enter the kitchen until given permission. But when it comes to skunks, all that intelligence goes out the window.
ceelowsback

Post by ceelowsback »

Bro...when did you have a baby!?! Oh man congrats bro!! Its a life changer! As far as dogs man...my 13 yr old chihuahua used to escape for 2-3 hours and come back stinking smelling like a skunk...this went on for 2-3 years...I tried everything and it was the same everytime. that damn smell lingers bro..
TEAM PLATANO POWER - CARIBBEAN CONNECTION
ObJuan13

Post by ObJuan13 »

Funny... my dog got sprayed by a skunk not too long ago. He smelled for weeks. The shampoo from Petco didn't work too well.
NoPropaganda 253

Post by NoPropaganda 253 »

gilgamesh wrote:
chef97 wrote:

Get outta here. I got a Chihuahua named Maximus too. Not sure of his weight, but it's gotta be right around the same.
Why do I want to see a face off? I do have a feeling both the little guys get the munchies from time to time. Could be a snoozer. I got money on Big Chef's Maximus. Sorry, Gill.

chef97

Post by chef97 »

the13r wrote:LOL at Chef and Gil

What are the odds
We are more than just TTR brothers it seems.... :D
Chef
gilgamesh

Post by gilgamesh »

NoPropaganda 253 wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:
Why do I want to see a face off? I do have a feeling both the little guys get the munchies from time to time. Could be a snoozer. I got money on Big Chef's Maximus. Sorry, Gill.

You're probably right. My Maxy boy isn't exactly known for his ability to win fights. Even with other dogs his size. He did survive being gored by a hog though so he can definitely take a beating and keep on going. That one had him banged up pretty badly for a time, but he made a full recovery.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Canvas wrote:The old home remedy for skunk spray is to douse the dog in tomato juice.

best thing so far was to mix peroxyde with some dish soap... put that on the sprayed area... and then rub in some baking soda... rinse and repeat about 3 or 4 times...
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Well Goodbye my loyal friend!

Lived all kinds of great moments but it had to end today

Thank you my friend, see you in my dreams
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Oh man sorry to hear this……thought I was gonna ready for. 4th time….
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Happened about 10 times total... a few more times at the cottage and late at home.

Also one porcupine attack at the cottage with 65+ darts in his face

Great dog. Came from the shelter and it was a mutual upgrade for our lives.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Sorry to hear Astor, mans best friend is no lie.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

Sorry to hear. Glad for the time he had with your family.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Ty Guys!

It's been hell but I'll survive. Lost all 3 cats, dog and my dad in the last 6yrs. Not a good stretch.. but there is lots to learn in grief

Fuck I miss him, I see him everywhere

I brought my son to school and got him back with the dog everyday, rain or shine, snow, winter.... stopped at the park after school everyday... a good 2 hours at least spent with tgem... So every walk is hell now.

The walks in the forrest and the beatiful days on the side of the lake will never be the same... he used to swim 12hrs a day, 500feet and back from the dock...

Its the worst grief I went through so far
straycat
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

As beautiful as life can be the sad reality is that in the end we're all only here for a very short time. If the culmination of memories you have of those past have more desirable memories than the opposite you can consider you are having a blessed life.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.

Return to “Boxing & Combat Sports Discussions”