FBL Magazine

treywayln

FBL Magazine

Post by treywayln »

I don't know how to change image size, so if they're too big, my bad. Also, eh, I did ok I guess, but I couldn't get all of the text to stand out.. poor choice of images, but oh well.
"I am the flail of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Re: FBL Magazine

Post by theVAMP »

Post Re: TTR FBL 10: [Champ]chef97 vs Drinquor (match ups)
TTR FBL Magazine was granted unprecedented access to the training camp of highly regarding contender Drinquor. This is what he had to say:

M: Drinquor, thank you for taking time out of your busy camp to speak with us. How is camp going so far.

D: I’m really focused this camp. I always make weight easy, but my coach keeps me in preparation right up until the day of the fight.

M: We notice that you are one of the few fighters that wait until the last day to weigh in. Why is that?

D: That is how it is supposed to be, aint it?!? How the hell do these guys weigh in several days ahead of time, and then they are allowed to gain as much as they want before they show up on fight night?!? I can weigh in the day before, or I can even do same day weigh in, I am always in shape!

M: So does it bother you that the Champion, chef 97, made weight on Tuesday?

D: Hell naw! I HOPE he underestimates me and “relaxes” with his munchies and his bong for the rest of the week. I might not have a shiny record like his, but I’m super sharp right now and I’m gonna chop him up just like that Santoku knife he likes to use.

M: Speaking of your record, were you surprised you were called up for a title shot?

D: Honestly, I was. Everyone in this competition is hungry and every week you face someone who gives it everything they got. I have more draws than i have wins, and its all because I let two easy wins get away from me against theVAMP! That guy only has one win, and just lost to some scrub making his pro debut! I was able to defeat him in TTR Challenge 25, but since then he can’t keep my name outta his mouth, so I can’t wait to get back in the ring with him!

M: Ok, Drinquor, we will let you get back to training…anything else you want to say in closing?

D: I am the reigning TTR Challenge champion! I am still waiting for the commission to send me that belt to display above my avatar! Now my promoter has me in a new league and it has been a long road to this championship fight. Now that I am here, I assure all my fans I am ready for this and will be in the best shape of my career. I am prepared to go full speed for the entire distance, and become “THE NEW”!
theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

FBL 13
FBL Magazine wrote:
We have managed to track down straycat this Friday Eve and we asked him a few questios.

FBLM

You've been a participant of this league from the beginning but seam regulated to a journeyman gatekeeper type status. What motivates you to keep plugging away?

straycat

The sense of repetition is always good for someone who is by nature an active person, body on motion. I don't have the best numbers in any given week but have been consistent.

FBLM

You have a reacquaintance of sorts with The13th, you two met in week 4 where he got by you on the thinnest of margins, he has since went on to be the inaugural FBL Champion, is there an added incentive to get away from here with a win?

straycat

The whole point of competing is to come out on top. Beating the man who used to be the man don't put any extra stock in anything, but I am focused on eventually getting a chance to reign a top the pack.

FBLM

Do you have anything you would like to say to The13th at this time?

straycat

I am going to come in with everything I have and leave it all in the ring. In this league anything can happen all it takes is picking up a little wind in your sails and let determination take it from there.

FBLM

Thanks for your time straycat.

straycat

Anytime.
theVAMP

Post by theVAMP »

FBL 15

FBLM: So it's been a while since we last sat down with you. Quite alot has changed since then, now you are the champion. How has life been different for you?

V: Well, i think the difference is i now have a target on my back. Fighters before didn't pay me any attention, now with the belt, i'm the man to beat. Comes with the territory.

M: So what would you say is the biggest change you made since being the last ranked player in the league to the champion?

V: Training. Simple as that. I train harder, i train smarter. That's been the difference.

M: You're defending your belt up against the former and first champion of the league. Which also happens to be the first time both of you have met. What are you thoughts on the match up?

V: Solid match up. I've been chasing this fight for some time now. Before, i didn't have the ranking to get it or force it to happen. Now i got the belt, i didn't need to chase the fight. The fight came to me. He's a solid fighter. I've watched his career for some time now, i look forward to sharing the ring with him.

M: Going into the fight right now, many have him as the favorite. Does that bother you?

V: I was ranked dead last in the league. I probably held last place longer than he's held first place. Nothing bothers me. Despite what the rankings say, i know what i can do. And these fighters do too.

M: Any last words before going into the match up.

V: I'm not losing this belt. Print that.

Return to “TTR Fantasy Leagues”