Bobby "The Bran" opens up

gilgamesh
TTR's Round by Round Expert

Bobby "The Bran" opens up

Post by gilgamesh »

TTR FBL Magazine had a sitdown with gilgamesh (aka Bobby the Brain). This is how it went

M: So gil, you've had one of the most successful runs in the TTR Fantasy Boxing League through the first 7 weeks. You must be proud of your achievements?

G: Proud? Why the hell would I be proud of being 2nd best? I don't wake up in the morning to be 2nd best anything! I'm here to be THE BOSS. Nothing less will satisfy me.

M: So even your victories over such worthy contenders as marciano, straycat, Drinquor and the Leagues creator Vamp haven't satisfied you?

G: Of course it's always satisfying to win...but I mean...I'm SUPPOSED to beat those guys. They're merely Cannon Fodder to me. I won't be satisfied until I take down the "Chump" Astor. He's had a horseshoe up his ass the first few times we've met, but his luck runs out next time. You can take that to the damn bank!

M: This week you'll be taking on Jeff_Lacy_KO...how do you feel about that matchup?

G: Pfft! I'm gonna pick circles around that man so hard he's gonna think he's caught in a revolving door. I'm gonna take him down, slap him around, and show him the town. Then I might just paint brush him a little until my hands are swollen.

M: You had a draw with chef earlier in the season. Any interest in avenging that?

G: Let me tell you something. The only reason that crook was able to get a Draw with me is because he served me some spoiled food and messed with my ability to think. I don't know where that chef went to culinary school, but I guess all that was required to pass the Entrance exam was to be able to write your name in 3 colors of crayon. Next time I ain't swallowing anything served to me, by this so called chef. Instead he's gonna eat what I serve him...A LOSS!

M: Any final words to FBL community at large?

G: Just this. I've paid all the dues I"m gonna pay! I AM WHAT FANTASY BOXING IS! I AM CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL!!!! And the next time I get that title shot, the belt is coming WITH ME! And I'll reign as the King FOREVER. Until people get so damn tired of me lording over them my greatness that they just give up, and the league folds out of frustration from "The Pretenders" of the world that can never wish to measure up to my supreme intelligence.

8)
theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

Re: Bobby "The Bran" opens up

Post by theVAMP »

Lol...

You've had a good run. I think you've solidified your name in which you'll be between anyone trying to make it to the top.

But the rise of the lower tier guys is coming.

Return to “TTR Fantasy Leagues”