"He's going to have to.."

theVAMP
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #2 Champ

"He's going to have to.."

Post by theVAMP »

We caught up with the underdog of all underdogs, theVAMP to get his thoughts on his up and coming match up with Jeff_Lacy_Ko.

FBL Magazine: How you feel about Jeff as an opponent?

V: Well, he's got very good power. And boxes very well, so i have my work cut out for me.

M: You still have yet to win a match yet. What changes this time around?

V: i'm avg 30+ since the last time we spoke. These guys are good. But im improving and im on track to turn things around.

M: Your opponent is coming off a loss in a championship bout. Surely he's hungry to get another title shot, what do you feel you need to do in order to secure a win over a highly ranked opponent as him?

V: Work, work, work. I'm going to out work him. I've been sparring, road work, getting my stamina up. Those highlight rounds he had when he put up 40. That's the Jeff i'm expecting.

M: So you feel he might score an all time high in this match up?

V: He's going to have to. In order to outwork me this week. He's going to have to. He makes one mistake, it's curtains for him. I have good power too. The guys know when they face me, they have to bring it.

M: Anything you'd like to say to Jeff before the bout?

V: Not really, my weight is on point, i feel good. Just two words for him. Five Hundred.

M: Five Hundred?

V: Yep, that's what he's going to be when i'm done with him. I'm on the road to the Gold. I'm back for revenge.

Return to “TTR Fantasy Leagues”