1/17/15 Wilder vs Stiverne

Pay Boxers and MMA Fighters receive from the cards they fought on straight from the commissions.
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

1/17/15 Wilder vs Stiverne

Post by Primetyme199 »

Wilder vs Stiverne 1/17/15 MGM Grand Arena Las Vegas, Nevada
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
hardcorebee24

Re: Something new for everyone to check out

Post by hardcorebee24 »

I just looked, thanks man. What's the 300,000 Stiverne had to cough up?
"Secrecy is for losers. For people who don't realize how important information really is."
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

hardcorebee24 wrote:I just looked, thanks man. What's the 300,000 Stiverne had to cough up?

They hand wrote "Taxes" at the top, that doesnt look shady at all!

Probably Don King's cut
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:I just looked, thanks man. What's the 300,000 Stiverne had to cough up?

Probably Don King's cut
Only fucking boxing would have barley legible handwritten shit like that, in this era, with all that money involved. Get a fucking printer and a excel program. Jesus!!!

Don King's cut of 325,000 is already on there. So shave another 30-40 percent off of Stiverne's take for taxes he winds up with about 140-150 thousand bucks. Wow.
"Secrecy is for losers. For people who don't realize how important information really is."
deadlything

Post by deadlything »

hardcorebee24 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Probably Don King's cut
Only fucking boxing would have barley legible handwritten shit like that, in this era, with all that money involved. Get a fucking printer and a excel program. Jesus!!!

Don King's cut of 325,000 is already on there. So shave another 30-40 percent off of Stiverne's take for taxes he winds up with about 140-150 thousand bucks. Wow.
I was thinking the same think. Who right shit out in pen and paper? I mean how unprofessional.
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

hardcorebee24 wrote: Only fucking boxing would have barley legible handwritten shit like that, in this era, with all that money involved. Get a fucking printer and a excel program. Jesus!!!

And its no wonder why fighters are flocking to Al Haymon and his flat fee services
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

That's the taxes the U.S. charges. The U.S. hits foreigners for 30% in taxes.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

Primetyme199 wrote:That's the taxes the U.S. charges. The U.S. hits foreigners for 30% in taxes.

I should have the MMA payouts up later today as long as they get back to me. I just requested them.

For the future please use the threads there for comments on the purses. The forum is at the bottom of the main section.
Can you merge this content over there?
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

Primetyme199 wrote:That's the taxes the U.S. charges. The U.S. hits foreigners for 30% in taxes.
DAMN.
Wheezy

Post by Wheezy »

lol, can these dudes use a fucking spreadsheet program or something? wtf, thats some sloppy shit.

nonetheless, it's really cool and id love more posts like this in the future.
as promised, no more voodoo manny mom
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Wheezy wrote:lol, can these dudes use a fucking spreadsheet program or something? wtf, thats some sloppy shit.

nonetheless, it's really cool and id love more posts like this in the future.
That's my plan, I'll post whatever I can get.

wimpy

Re: 1/17/15 Wilder vs Stiverne

Post by wimpy »

How did Wilder (the challenger) make more than Stiverne (the title holder)? Or am I reading it wrong?
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

wimpy wrote:How did Wilder (the challenger) make more than Stiverne (the title holder)? Or am I reading it wrong?
Your reading it right. He had to agree to those terms.

wimpy

Post by wimpy »

Primetyme199 wrote:
wimpy wrote:How did Wilder (the challenger) make more than Stiverne (the title holder)? Or am I reading it wrong?
Your reading it right. He had to agree to those terms.
Still, it doesn't seem right.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Just posted one of Mayweathers old ones that Stiverne fought on and his purse was $1000

jskhosa
TTR Challenge #15 Super Champion
TTR Challenge #15 Super Champion

Post by jskhosa »

So the manager ended up with more than Stiverne? WTF?
Primetyme199

Post by Primetyme199 »

Just learned a little more on the Stiverne pay. If a foreign fighter doesn't have a social security card in the US, the 30% is automatically deducted from the purse and given right to the IRS. The only way it doesn't happen is if they have a SS card or an accountant that deals with the IRS.

Wheezy

Post by Wheezy »

Primetyme199 wrote:Just learned a little more on the Stiverne pay. If a foreign fighter doesn't have a social security card in the US, the 30% is automatically deducted from the purse and given right to the IRS. The only way it doesn't happen is if they have a SS card or an accountant that deals with the IRS.

makes much more sense why we dont see wlad fighting here anymore. it just doesnt make financial sense to give 30% of your earnings to the govy.
as promised, no more voodoo manny mom

Return to “Boxing And MMA Purses”