RimmyJice

Re: Chicken Hearts

Post by RimmyJice »

...Why?
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

RimmyJice wrote:...Why?
Cuz Stench craves attention....................He's the same dude that drank piss and ate worms on the playground,lol.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

stenchasaurous wrote:Curiosity, availability and $0.89/lb combined for a spur of the moment decision :lol: I simmered them in olive oil, and balsamic vinegar sprinkled with Montreal steak seasoning, coarse grained sea salt, and black pepper. The flavor wasn't bad, but the texture turned out like cheap rubber. I think they might be more palatable as some sort of snack if they were sliced and deep fried and then served with some sort of dipping sauce, but then, pig's asshole masquerading as calamari rings tastes fine like that as well from what I hear.

Yes, those chicken hearts will be tough or rubbery if they are over cooked.... Next time try chicken livers as they are a lot more tender.... Stench, your recipe actually sounds like it would have a good flavor profile.... I just wish you guys would try and avoid the personal insults on this forum and save them for the Pit....

Thanks!
Chef
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

stenchasaurous wrote:
BIGBrandon2785 wrote:
RimmyJice wrote:...Why?
Cuz Stench craves attention....................He's the same dude that drank piss and ate worms on the playground,lol.
Think so huh? That's probably why I posted about it in this forum instead of the main one...

No surprise you were here to read it though. Did you get to be 400lbs from emotional eating given the sorry state of your life, or is it due to genetic deficiencies?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude who the hell eats chicken hearts??I remember you sayin you were eatin beef hearts as well??Thats the only logical conclusion I can come up with.How you gonna get mad when you tell people this shit and they give you shit over it??Whats next you gonna eat pig asshole??lol
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

Fair enough,I just cant get past what it is.I think I almost feel like I was eatin the chickens soul,lol.But I get your point,hell their aint no tellin what im really eating at some of these shithole restaurants anyways
WhyteHypeBG
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

BIGBrandon2785 wrote:Fair enough,I just cant get past what it is.I think I almost feel like I was eatin the chickens soul,lol.But I get your point,hell their aint no tellin what im really eating at some of these shithole restaurants anyways
You ever eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters or Lamb Fries?

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

WhyteHypeBG wrote:
BIGBrandon2785 wrote:Fair enough,I just cant get past what it is.I think I almost feel like I was eatin the chickens soul,lol.But I get your point,hell their aint no tellin what im really eating at some of these shithole restaurants anyways
Naw,I do like frog legs though
WhyteHypeBG

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

stenchasaurous wrote:
WhyteHypeBG wrote:
I had them at this restaurant sort of similar to Hooters called Twin Peaks. They were so heavily breaded there that they could have been pretty much anything. I did talk the waitress into eating one though :lol:
Yeah, my grandma used to fry up Rocky Mountain oysters when I was younger. If you didn't know what they were, you would never guess. The key is the breading, though.

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”