Spicy Chiles

Food & beverages Discussions
FightFanAL
TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion
TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion

Spicy Chiles

Post by FightFanAL »

So this new place opened up that i wanted to try for lunch called Anaheim Chili. Its pretty good, but i tried their habanero cornbread and 20 mintues later, still paying the price for it :lol:. I took a bite of it, waited for a few seconds and started thinking to myself "Well where's the haba...THERE IT GOES!"

I've also tried a ghost chile extract in a hot sauce before. I would recommend never trying that unless you are a sadist to yourself. While i did get a free meal out of trying it, it felt like my mouth was on fire for over an hour after i tried it and my hands and forearms got the shakes for a few minutes. Not to mention it felt like i was weating profusely.
chef97

Re: Spicy Chiles

Post by chef97 »

FightFanAL wrote:So this new place opened up that i wanted to try for lunch called Anaheim Chili. Its pretty good, but i tried their habanero cornbread and 20 mintues later, still paying the price for it :lol:. I took a bite of it, waited for a few seconds and started thinking to myself "Well where's the haba...THERE IT GOES!"

I've also tried a ghost chile extract in a hot sauce before. I would recommend never trying that unless you are a sadist to yourself. While i did get a free meal out of trying it, it felt like my mouth was on fire for over an hour after i tried it and my hands and forearms got the shakes for a few minutes. Not to mention it felt like i was weating profusely.

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner Al, but I have a low tolerance for hot/spicy chiles too bro.... I have eaten some chiles that ruin your taste buds for hours after you've eaten them.... That said I have posted recipes on this forum that use chiles like this but you have to use great care handling them.... As well as use them in moderation.... I liked the name of the restaurant in your post because Anaheim chiles are mostly mild.... Anyways, be careful using these chiles in the future man....
Chef

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”