Peach BBQ Baked Beans

Food & beverages Discussions
BIGBrandon2785

Peach BBQ Baked Beans

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

This is my go to baked bean recipe for get togethers,it serves about 20.

8 strips bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 sweet Vadalia onion, chopped
6-8 cans of pork and beans
3 cups canned peach pie filling
3/4 cup barbecue sauce(sweet baby rays,is my fav but any will work)
2 tbls of your favorite BBQ rub

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring, until somewhat crispy and its fat has rendered. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, leaving the fat in the skillet.

Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large baking pan.

Add the bacon, beans, pie filling, barbecue sauce, and rub to the pan. Mix to combine and bake, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, about 1 hour.
Last edited by BIGBrandon2785 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chef97

Re: Peach BBQ Baked Beans

Post by chef97 »

BIGBrandon2785 wrote:This is my go to baked bean recipe for get togethers,it serves about 20.

2 of your favorite BBQ rub

Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring, until somewhat crispy and its fat has rendered. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, leaving the fat in the skillet.

Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large baking pan.

Add the bacon, beans, pie filling, barbecue sauce, and rub to the pan. Mix to combine and bake, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, about 1 hour.

Yum! That's what I'm talking about Brandon! Hey, man I appreciate you posting your recipes here and I am for sure going to try this one....

Thanks again!
Chef
BIGBrandon2785

Re: Peach BBQ Baked Beans

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

chef97 wrote:
BIGBrandon2785 wrote:This is my go to baked bean recipe for get togethers,it serves about 20.

2 of your favorite BBQ rub

Yum! That's what I'm talking about Brandon! Hey, man I appreciate you posting your recipes here and I am for sure going to try this one....

Thanks again!
Thanks man,yeah give it a try man it's pretty good

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”