i finaly bought some good knives

Food & beverages Discussions
the13r
TTR

i finaly bought some good knives

Post by the13r »

sanelli knives which offers pro quality at a reasonable price, bought 4

and bought one of these blocks

that has no slots, it aceepts any knives any way you want...
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

I bought my wife a set of Calphalon knives. She loves the Santoku knife. Uses it all the time.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
Ben

Post by Ben »

I have Mac knives, love them. They're relatively cheap for the quality you get. I could never see myself getting back to knives that barely cut.

http://www.macknife.ca/
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."

Richard Dawkins
chef97

Re: i finaly bought some good knives

Post by chef97 »

the13r wrote:sanelli knives which offers pro quality at a reasonable price, bought 4

and bought one of these blocks

that has no slots, it aceepts any knives any way you want...
Very cool Astor! I know you will be happy with the results you get from that forged Italian steel... Those have a lifetime warranty I think... Anyways, I like that block too it's made of an antimicrobial product on the inside... I have a set of Wusthof for work and a set of Henkels at home.... Great stuff guys!
Chef
Astor
TTR

Post by Astor »

Almost went for the henkels but preferred the grip on the sanelli

Its like when a musician gets a new better instrument, it will definately give me more inspiration to cook
Scapp:
"A champion, a true champion is to take on all capable challengers. A true champion defends his title, and looks for matches that pose a threat in order to prove to the world he deserves to be called the best of the best."

"Man, it really felt good to be home and some of my family and grandkids were here so we had a very pleasant evening. Again, thanks for all of the encouragement and kind words. You are truly a great bunch of friends."
tmoney1224

Post by tmoney1224 »

Night and day difference when you get a nice set of knives. I took a cooking class a couple of years ago and that was the first time I ever got to use really nice knives. I had to buy some right after that.

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”