TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion
TTR SuperFights Challenge #1 & TTR Challenge #16 Champion

Post by FightFanAL »

Grey Goose for me, and its always a hit at parties
WhyteHypeBG
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion
TTR Suppl. Challenge #10 Super Champion

Post by WhyteHypeBG »

stenchasaurous wrote:Not sure about best, because I don't drink that much vodka, but when I buy some, I usually get some local stuff called Tito's Vodka. I think it's about as good as Ketel One or Grey Goose, and it's significantly cheaper.
I don't drink much of it either, but when I do, I buy the local stuff called Most Wanted (Atchison, KS). I couldn't tell you if it was better or worse than any other vodka though - because I only use it in white russians.

Don't forget that Scrotes Day is April 30th!
Sing All Day, Drink and Sing All Night!
LumpyFats

Post by LumpyFats »

Vodka is made to be colorless and odorless and it's basically tasteless. Basically, it's a boring fucking spirit.
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

Kettle One,but I agree wit Stench vodka is at the bottom of the alcohol food chain
Big_Billa

Post by Big_Billa »

Duder if you can find it check out Tito's handmade Vodka. Best value vodka you can find out there period. Its half the price of Goose, or Kettle One etc and probably tastes just as good if not better.
"Nice guys finish last. awesome guys finish on her face" - Charlie Sheen
Woobase
TTR Contributor

Re: Best vodka?

Post by Woobase »

You bunch of pussys....lol.

Nothing beats a Grey Goose martini, dirty (just a splash of olive juice...too much makes it salty)!

I enjoy drinking Grey Goose La Orange on the rocks with an orange wedge.

Absolut is better when mixing though....as in absolut/cran.

There is definitely a difference in taste of the various brand vodka's....sample Grey Goose, Absolut, Sky (ugh), Svedka (cheap, decent for mixing)....and Smirnov (sp).

At last year's Reggae fest/cook out....I made jello shots for the young crowd....flavored vodka....whipped cream flavored with lime and orange jello tasted great. Used cherry flavored with cherry jello. Anyway...bunch of haters...vodka is not the bottom of the "alcohol" food chain....that would be your cheap ass Canadian Mist, Black Velvet, Jim Beam, Ezra Brooks type stuff. (I personally hate Crown Royal, but know a lot of my friends drink it....would rather drink Makers Mark).

Peace
"We have wasted HISTORY like a bunch of drunks shooting dice back in the men's crapper of the local bar" - Charles Bukowski
WarBoxing

Post by WarBoxing »

Woobase wrote:You bunch of pussys....lol.

Nothing beats a Grey Goose martini, dirty (just a splash of olive juice...too much makes it salty)!

I enjoy drinking Grey Goose La Orange on the rocks with an orange wedge.

Absolut is better when mixing though....as in absolut/cran.

There is definitely a difference in taste of the various brand vodka's....sample Grey Goose, Absolut, Sky (ugh), Svedka (cheap, decent for mixing)....and Smirnov (sp).

At last year's Reggae fest/cook out....I made jello shots for the young crowd....flavored vodka....whipped cream flavored with lime and orange jello tasted great. Used cherry flavored with cherry jello. Anyway...bunch of haters...vodka is not the bottom of the "alcohol" food chain....that would be your cheap ass Canadian Mist, Black Velvet, Jim Beam, Ezra Brooks type stuff. (I personally hate Crown Royal, but know a lot of my friends drink it....would rather drink Makers Mark).

Peace
Vodka is for Russians and women.
"I'm no WarBoxing" - Erison
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

I like Belvedere when im feeling rich,but Burnett when im dead broke,lol....................I actually hate Vodka,lol

Get yourself a nice bottle of Makers Mark :D :wink:

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”