Your favorite type of food??

Food & beverages Discussions
BIGBrandon2785

Your favorite type of food??

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

I love all different types of grub but I think American BBQ and Mexican grub are my favorite.No grub better imo than bbq pork ribs or authentic Mexican fajitas /w corn tortillas
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Seafood
Bizkit

Post by Bizkit »

As an entire group? Whatever you would call everything I generally grill (Steaks, Burgers, Brats, Ribs etc)
fightfanatic1
TTR Donator II

Post by fightfanatic1 »

big fan of Italian foods (not only pastas) and Mexican foods. Though I do really like BBQ and for whatever reason I really love soups regardless of where they come from. A good soup can take top honors as my favorite if its done right.
It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

I love fresh seafood and shell fish but unfortunately I live in AZ now and fresh seafood is hard to get... In March we get fresh shrimp from Mexico here and it's awesome.... I feel like Bubba Gump because we have fried shrimp Tempura, grilled shrimp. shrimp scampi, Venice shrimp, stuffed shrimp etc. LOL! We do eat a lot of Mexican food now because we live here about 10 miles from the US Border to Mexico... But I am half Italian and half Puerto Rican so I love both of those cuisine's too...
Chef
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

chef97 wrote:I love fresh seafood and shell fish but unfortunately I live in AZ now and fresh seafood is hard to get... In March we get fresh shrimp from Mexico here and it's awesome.... I feel like Bubba Gump because we have fried shrimp Tempura, grilled shrimp. shrimp scampi, Venice shrimp, stuffed shrimp etc. LOL! We do eat a lot of Mexican food now because we live here about 10 miles from the US Border to Mexico... But I am half Italian and half Puerto Rican so I love both of those cuisine's too...
Yeah I think shrimp is my favorite seafood.I was wondering if you got and good "summertime" grilled shrimp marinades??Im gonna grill some up for the 4th but im kinda tired of the cuban mojo shrimp I make.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

BIGBrandon2785 wrote:
chef97 wrote:I love fresh seafood and shell fish but unfortunately I live in AZ now and fresh seafood is hard to get... In March we get fresh shrimp from Mexico here and it's awesome.... I feel like Bubba Gump because we have fried shrimp Tempura, grilled shrimp. shrimp scampi, Venice shrimp, stuffed shrimp etc. LOL! We do eat a lot of Mexican food now because we live here about 10 miles from the US Border to Mexico... But I am half Italian and half Puerto Rican so I love both of those cuisine's too...
Yeah I think shrimp is my favorite seafood.I was wondering if you got and good "summertime" grilled shrimp marinades??Im gonna grill some up for the 4th but im kinda tired of the cuban mojo shrimp I make.
I love Cuban Mojo shrimp too and I will post some grilled shrimp recipes a little later as duty calls...

later bro!
Chef
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

chef97 wrote:
BIGBrandon2785 wrote:
I love Cuban Mojo shrimp too and I will post some grilled shrimp recipes a little later as duty calls...

later bro!
cool,thanks man
USMILMAN
TTR SuperFights Challenge #5 Champion
TTR SuperFights Challenge #5 Champion

Post by USMILMAN »

Italian and Mexican, although since spending time in Rome, most Italian food around here sucks.
tmoney1224

Post by tmoney1224 »

Mexican is probably my favorite. I have just started really getting into seafood. I hated it as a kid, but now am getting a taste for it. I freaking love sea bass.
tmoney1224

Post by tmoney1224 »

USMILMAN wrote:Italian and Mexican, although since spending time in Rome, most Italian food around here sucks.
That's one thing about trying different kinds of food or food in other places, you find out that what you usually eat sucks. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. Sometimes I wish I could just drink a Bud Light like a teenager again, lol.
Underweartaker

Post by Underweartaker »

Anglo-Bangladeshi. They call it "Indian" but not only do they not eat the same food in India, the overwhelming amount of chefs and restaurant owners are all Bangladeshi or have Bangladeshi parents.

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”