Best Bloody Mary recipe?

Food & beverages Discussions
USMILMAN
TTR SuperFights Challenge #5 Champion

Post by USMILMAN »

Proportions? Pffff. Just use the eye.

I use about a half vodka/half Spicey Mr. and Mrs. T bloody mary mix. Little flavor or Worschisire sauce, salt/pepper and tobasco if needed after tasting.

I will never use Tequilla instead of Vodka. I start gagging as soon as I smell Tequilla.
USMILMAN

Post by USMILMAN »

regulardude wrote:
USMILMAN wrote:Proportions? Pffff. Just use the eye.

I use about a half vodka/half Spicey Mr. and Mrs. T bloody mary mix. Little flavor or Worschisire sauce, salt/pepper and tobasco if needed after tasting.

I will never use Tequilla instead of Vodka. I start gagging as soon as I smell Tequilla.
Good stuff.

No horseradish? What about garnish? I've been to some places that replace the celery stalk with a strip of cooked bacon.

Also, in/around Maryland/DC, a lot of places line the rim of the glass with Old Bay seasoning.
That sounds real good. Usually I just put some Sea Salt on the rim. I'm gonna have to try the Old Bay.

Haven't tried Horseradish, but it's worth a try. I like mine spicey where if it was any more spicey, it would be hard to drink. Right before that. I will douse the shit out of it with Tobasco if I don't have spicey mix.
tmoney1224

Post by tmoney1224 »

regulardude wrote:
USMILMAN wrote:Proportions? Pffff. Just use the eye.

Good stuff.

No horseradish? What about garnish? I've been to some places that replace the celery stalk with a strip of cooked bacon.

Also, in/around Maryland/DC, a lot of places line the rim of the glass with Old Bay seasoning.
There is a place here that uses a piece of beef jerky instead of celery, good stuff. Never made my own though.
Bizkit

Post by Bizkit »

Wait a minute....people have Tequilla bloody Marys? Ive gotta try this....

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”