Sri Racha

Food & beverages Discussions
BG Mets31

Sri Racha

Post by BG Mets31 »

Best condiment ever? I'd say so. A cookbook just came out focusing on things to use/make with Sri Racha. I'm hoping someone scans it online and if I find it I'll post it on here.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

I'm kind of wimpy when it comes to chile and spicy foods so Sri Racha is too spicy for me.... :oops: But my wife loves the stuff and we have some in our pantry right now....
Chef
Ben

Post by Ben »

chef97 wrote:I'm kind of wimpy when it comes to chile and spicy foods so Sri Racha is too spicy for me.... :oops: But my wife loves the stuff and we have some in our pantry right now....
That Sri racha sauce is pretty mild, I think you can safely remove the "Kind of" altogether. :p
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."

Richard Dawkins
DBO
Only DBO & Marciano have won All 3 Challenges
Only DBO & Marciano have won All 3 Challenges

Post by DBO »

It's up there. I had a six month period when I put it on everything.

I love it on eggs. I have added it to my Peruvian papas a la Huacaina recipe. My south western potatoe salad loves it.
jsant09

Post by jsant09 »

Michael Symon (Food Network) has a burger spot here in Cleveland and he seems to love that sauce. I had it on one of the burgers and it was delicious, yet spicy.

Red Hot burger with pulled pork, pickled tomato, hot peppers, pepperjack cheese, sriracha mayo 9.00

You can read the rest of the menu here, some interesting stuff:http://www.bspotburgers.com/menu/

I've had the Red Hot, Philly Witt and Chilly Willy - all good. Red Hot is the best.
NateKN250

Post by NateKN250 »

Ali wrote:I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my
bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”