OT: Kitchen Nightmares

Food & beverages Discussions
LORD

OT: Kitchen Nightmares

Post by LORD »

Does anybody else watch this show? My cable box was fucked for the past week so I've been watching a lot of hulu.com and I've drained the Kitchen Nightmares w/ Gordon Ramsey dry. I love watching this show though. Between Ramsey's unflinching, profanity laced honesty and some of these people's unwavering stubborness I have to love it. Anybody like this show?

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/u5a0xvaODStxh ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/u5a0xvaODStxheAkH-8j-g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
Let me know

the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

i really like these shows too lord

they have some kitchen nightmares in uk with ramsay too, dont know if they have the episodes on hulu (i get them on a bbc channel here)

it's the best Ramsay serie by far
babak

Post by babak »

the13r wrote:i really like these shows too lord

they have some kitchen nightmares in uk with ramsay too, dont know if they have the episodes on hulu (i get them on a bbc channel here)

it's the best Ramsay serie by far
ya the ones in the UK were the original...real good show
If we fight for money, I’ll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I’ll stop hitting you when I feel like it.” - rickson gracie
Supreme Overlord

Post by Supreme Overlord »

Lol its one of the only shows my dad watches its great though and surprising how oblivious these owners are to all these disgusting things that are going on in their restaurant and some don't even care
Primetyme199
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ
TTR MMA Challenge #1 & 3 Champ

Post by Primetyme199 »

Oh hell yeah. I love that show, Ramsey is great. I also like his Hell's Kitchen show.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
BIGBrandon2785

Post by BIGBrandon2785 »

I like Pitmasters
Mayz
TTR Contributor

Post by Mayz »

I love them, watch the all religiously, the UK ones and US ones (though he doesn't do the UK one's now because you guys pay him more, bastards!).

Awesome show though, I do now think I can run a restaurant, it's easy.

Get a decent chef
Have a small menu
Use fresh produce
Use local produce
Have a special which is quick to cook and make people get it

Easy 8)

The US one is funny sometimes though, he can get a bit dramatic, closing the restaurants down because he found a bit or dirt the corner of a room where no one ever goes lol But entertaining!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8IZ3iW_UM&t=4m43s
HAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

'You know why Deontay Wilder sucks? Let me break it down for his bumboys, fanboys and internet fans that like sucking him off. AJ loses. He was so over the moon, so happy. Dude they was offering you more than $100m to fight him! You made 4-5m to fight Ortiz bruv! Are you stupid? Are you fucking stupid?!' - Dillian Whyte

'Eddie Hearn has almost single-handedly helped raise the profile of boxing in the U.S.' - Kevin Iole
chef97

Post by chef97 »

I love the show and have seen some of the UK episodes on BBC America channel.... It's amazing to me how some of these owners are so stubborn taking the advise of a world recognized expert when they are the ones who invited him to their place.... My dad owned his own bar and rest. for 11 years in San Francisco and he advised me not to own my own joint.... Between taxes and employees robbing you there isn't much profit.... The revenue from the bar carried the food part of the biz at least at our place and we served veal, fresh seafood and steaks...
Chef
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

bump to be moved to FOOD and BEVERAGE forum

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”