CageyVeteran

Re: Top 10 Ways to Hack Your Grill

Post by CageyVeteran »

The diy handles is genius!

I've got to try that.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

I just use my tongs to grab the grill... But plenty of good grilling tips in the article.....
Chef
CageyVeteran

Post by CageyVeteran »

chef97 wrote:I just use my tongs to grab the grill... But plenty of good grilling tips in the article.....

Yeah but sometimes I don't put the tongs through the bars to create that lever and it'll slip, then I panic about it dropping then I use my hand and burn it. Think that method maybe takes $3 to manufacture. If it doesn't work no big deal.

by the way. I'm going to do a boston butt. I've done like three before but they keep tasting like ham. I'm going to give another shot.
chef97

Post by chef97 »

CageyVeteran wrote:
chef97 wrote:I just use my tongs to grab the grill... But plenty of good grilling tips in the article.....

Yeah but sometimes I don't put the tongs through the bars to create that lever and it'll slip, then I panic about it dropping then I use my hand and burn it. Think that method maybe takes $3 to manufacture. If it doesn't work no big deal.

by the way. I'm going to do a boston butt. I've done like three before but they keep tasting like ham. I'm going to give another shot.
1. me 2 especially if I'm half liquored up or half baked.... 8)

2. all the best with this culinary endeavor and I'm sure it will be awesome bro....
Chef
CageyVeteran

Post by CageyVeteran »

chef97 wrote:
1. me 2 especially if I'm half liquored up or half baked.... :lol:

2. all the best with this culinary endeavor and I'm sure it will be awesome bro....
I didn't know you were also a pastry chef 8)

I must not have had patience back in the day. Cuz it came out awesome.
bone in2.jpg
bone in2.jpg (211.27 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
Pulled.jpg
Pulled.jpg (82.58 KiB) Viewed 6895 times
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Now that's a beautiful thing!

Great job man! I'm sure you got rave reviews from your family & friends that enjoyed that culinary masterpiece.... :D Cooking is so much more fun when you can share.... I know a lot of Chef buddies of mine that never share their recipes or culinary successes.... I like to share and talk about food ; both success and failures... That was awesome! or Not so good bro.. I learn something new almost daily about food preparation, technique or be it a new trend.......
Chef

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”