Spicy Bean Salsa

Food & beverages Discussions
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Spicy Bean Salsa

Post by marciano1952 »

Made This today.....Gonna let it set over night, looks like it will be pretty good stuff....

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/14861/spic ... mxt=t06dda
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
Black Belt Magazine, 1976
chef97

Re: Spicy Bean Salsa

Post by chef97 »

marciano1952 wrote:Made This today.....Gonna let it set over night, looks like it will be pretty good stuff....

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/14861/spic ... mxt=t06dda
Looks very healthy and tasty too! Thanks for sharing Marc.... :D I'm taking this on-line plant based nutrition course for my chef re-certification and the health benefits of a plant based diet are amazing....
Chef
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

this is some pretty good stuff....next time i might only use 3/4 a cup of dressing thought...
“Boxing right now is dying with its superstar Muhammad Ali fighting competitors not worthy to try for his crown.”
marciano1952
TTR FBL CHAMPION
TTR FBL CHAMPION

Post by marciano1952 »

Made this again.....I could eat it every day :lol:
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

if you used canned beans, might be why there is too much dressing... otherwise if you cook your beans yourself and play with the consitency a little... if you leave them a little more firm, adding more dressing as required and leaving it in the fridge for a day... the beans will absorb a lot of it... canned beans are already saturated with liquid.

its a lot of trouble cooking beans... i only do it when i do massive amount of chili... otherwise canned... or for soups ill use lentils so no pre cooking is required...

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”