Do All People Love Sandwiches?

Food & beverages Discussions
chef97

Re: Do White People Love Sandwiches?

Post by chef97 »

Check this sandwich it's not really a recipe but you'll get the drift of the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich on sliced sourdough:
Fresh Mozzarella, sliced Cheddar, sliced Swiss & American cheese and garlic butter on the bread... Cook on medium heat only ; so as to melt/marry the cheese and not burn the bread... For killer style add a few slices of cooked apple wood smoked bacon before grilling your killer sand... 8) How about a nice French style Tomato Bisque to go with it? I'll post my recipe here if youz guys are interested....
Chef
yoloswaggy911

Post by yoloswaggy911 »

athenian wrote:I have fallen in love with tortas lately. Been traveling a lot lately for work and look for them regardless of the city I'm in....was just in Indianapolis and maybe had the best one yet.
Tortas are amazing

And did somebody change the title?

C'mon man!
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Post by J.J.Dillon »

straycat wrote:
athenian wrote:
straycat wrote:It's getting hard to find a place that will serve ya a liverwurst sandwich now a days.

Never had one in my life. Heard of em, but always got the impression they were disgusting.
Hasn't killed me yet. Doesn't appear to be much demand for them though.

Liverwurst/Braunschweiger has fallen out of favor rapidly in the US. My grandfather loved it to death, straight or with onions. No knife used in the preparation of such was ever usable for anything else again. :lol:

Feels like a lot of organ meats and pastes/spreads are going away, unless you know someone really into charcuterie.

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”