Whole30?

Food & beverages Discussions
Cagiva9

Re: Whole30?

Post by Cagiva9 »

Probably a good idea for some but 30 days isn't going to change your life if change your life is what you need to do. My thinking is that people should just try and gravitate toward a more healthy diet overall. It would be more helpful to find some healthy alternatives for just a few of the bad things you eat and stay with those 90% of the time for the rest of your life than change to 100% healthy foods for only 30 days. Baby steps but keep on walking
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

I basically saw the ideal diet as what the human body has been evolving eating for thousands of years...

I think people have less and less time and use lots of transformed foods now. I think it's bad and try to make everything from scratch so i would adhere to that line of thinking.

Protein and vegetables for big meals as much as possibles.

as less "snacks" or transformed food as possible.
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

I basically saw the ideal diet as what the human body has been evolving eating for thousands of years...

I think people have less and less time and use lots of transformed foods now. I think it's bad and try to make everything from scratch so i would adhere to that line of thinking.

as less "snacks" or transformed food as possible (i'm deeply addicted to a specific brand of BBQ chips... i have been for 20yrs)
chef97

Post by chef97 »

the13r wrote:I basically saw the ideal diet as what the human body has been evolving eating for thousands of years...

as less "snacks" or transformed food as possible (i'm deeply addicted to a specific brand of BBQ chips... i have been for 20yrs)
I agree Astor, and that's how I lost a bunch of weight back in 2012 I weighed 336 and then dropped down to 230 by eating mostly underlined.... But since I'm here in WA alone I hardly ever cook from scratch at home and am eating a lot of frozen pizzas and patty melts so, I've gained back 11 pounds.... :cry: I need to start eating healthier again like nowish....
Chef
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

Cmon chef, you need to stick to that plan

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”