Wake the Fuck Up Coffee

Food & beverages Discussions
hardcorebee24

Wake the Fuck Up Coffee

Post by hardcorebee24 »

Was given this coffee as a gag gift and it turns out it's pretty damn good. Give it a try if you can get your hands on it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Secrecy is for losers. For people who don't realize how important information really is."
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Re: Wake the Fuck Up Coffee

Post by J.J.Dillon »

Yeah, just what people need...exploding hearts.
straycat
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
TTR Superfights Challenge #9 Champion
Location: We Miss You Buddy, Though You're Gone You Are Not Forgotten!

Post by straycat »

Not bad for can coffee.
Ĩ ÁM ŚŤŔÁŶČÁŤ ÁŃĎ Ĩ ÁPPŔŐVĔ ŤĤĨŚ MĔŚŚÁĞĔ
>^^< ŚŤŔÚŤ!
ScapposeJohn commenting on Shane Mosely possibly being unaware he was taking PED's wrote: Likewise. It reminds me of President Clinton saying that he smoked weed in college but never inhaled. Yeah..........right.
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

I drink a lot of Bustelo. Arabica beans are a bit weaker though. Very good coffee.
"Secrecy is for losers. For people who don't realize how important information really is."
Cagiva9

Post by Cagiva9 »

Oddly enough, the lighter roast coffees generally have more, not less caffeine. I prefer the darker roast myself and they taste stronger but the opposite is actually true. If you are looking for a nice coffee buzz, go toward the light.
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

Cagiva9 wrote: Image

A RedLine Energy drink had me tripping out like that once
chef97

Post by chef97 »

Here Walla Walla, WA the best cup of coffee I've had so far has been from Circle K...... They have a Starbucks here but it's across town..... The hotel I'm staying at "La Quinta Inns & Suites" and the hospital I work at provide some of the worst coffee known to man........ Actually, I should apologize as I now realize that I've become quite the coffee snob in my old age....... :D
Chef
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

Stayed at one La Quinta once and it was a total fucking shit hole. I hope the one you're in is better.
wimpy

Post by wimpy »

I don't remember which hotel chain it was but loved the Royal Cup brand.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
chef97

Post by chef97 »

hardcorebee24 wrote:Stayed at one La Quinta once and it was a total fucking shit hole. I hope the one you're in is better.
This one has a 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub, not exactly a shit hole but def not the Taj Majal either...... :D http://www.laquintawallawalla.com/
Chef
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

chef97 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Stayed at one La Quinta once and it was a total fucking shit hole. I hope the one you're in is better.
This one has a 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub, not exactly a shit hole but def not the Taj Majal either...... :D http://www.laquintawallawalla.com/
Good to hear. The one I stayed in had roaches the size of small dogs and prostitutes in the "lounge". The guy that checked me in was drinking a beer while doing so. The only pool to speak of was pool of water that formed behind the toilet. I called down for all "Fresh" linens twice and stacked them on top of the couch cushions and slept on the floor. There was no way I was getting in that bed.
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

regulardude wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:[ and prostitutes in the "lounge". .
Tell me more.
Well, for starters it the one on Long Wharf off of exit 46 on 95 in New Haven. Right across from the Jungle Projects.
hardcorebee24

Post by hardcorebee24 »

regulardude wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Well, for starters it the one on Long Wharf off of exit 46 on 95 in New Haven. Right across from the Jungle Projects.
Disgusting!

[enters exit number information into phone]
Google it. LA Quinta, New Haven. It pops for crazy shit.

Quick search:

http://foxct.com/2014/01/01/police-shoo ... new-haven/
TopNotch86

Post by TopNotch86 »

i go the gym before work... my preworkout caffeine drink usually holds me over until the afternoon coffee...
"He's a fighter, I'm a fighter, if I'm better on that day, I win. That's just the way it goes. Someday, every fighter loses. Sooner or later, somebody comes along and they got your ticket. Too old, just wasn't your day, whatever the reason is. In the end, everybody gets beaten. The most you can hope for is that you stay on top a while. Be the best."
the13r
TTR

Post by the13r »

J.J.Dillon wrote:Yeah, just what people need...exploding hearts.
When i got my expresso machine, i used to wake up on weekends drinking expressos and smoking weed... a PERFECT combo... but had to stop as i was having heart palpitations lol
gomez1012

Post by gomez1012 »

the13r wrote:
J.J.Dillon wrote:Yeah, just what people need...exploding hearts.
When i got my expresso machine, i used to wake up on weekends drinking expressos and smoking weed... a PERFECT combo... but had to stop as i was having heart palpitations lol
lol

I do the same quite often.
Canvas

Post by Canvas »

I've been drinking Lavazza by the gallon the last few months. It's a nice find because buying the whole beans by the 2 lb bag is cheap and we really enjoy it. Very easy drinking.

I'm sure the coffee snobs will shit all over it as it gets more popular, lol. Like with beer, everyone under 50 is a coffee expert these days.
J.J.Dillon
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ
TTR Challenge # 21 Champ

Post by J.J.Dillon »

straycat wrote:Image
Not bad for can coffee.

Yo stray, did you lose something? :lol:

http://gma.yahoo.com/hundreds-yellow-co ... ories.html

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”