Meal planning + Calorie counting app

Food & beverages Discussions
Presteezh
President Of Zab Nation

Meal planning + Calorie counting app

Post by Presteezh »

Summer is getting close trying to get abs in shirt off shape so about to start a more serious diet plan...

So I have had a few calorie counting apps and think they are great when I am just trying to figure out my short comings. However now that I am more goal oriented I want to create a diet plan and follow it.

So I been looking for an app that combines both the ability to create a daily meal plan and count calories of what I ate if I actually deviate from my plan. Has anyone come across any apps like this? Ideally I would be able to plan the week out and then record what I actually ate.

Abs are made in the kitchen so figured this was best area lol
Presteezh
President Of Zab Nation

Re: Meal planning + Calorie counting app

Post by Presteezh »

regulardude wrote:I think there's a Weight Watchers app that does all that calorie counting and points system-type stuff.
Yea I can only see to find one or the other meal planner or calorie counter. I really don't need the calorie counter that much but figured there should be an app that does both
Presteezh
President Of Zab Nation

Re: Meal planning + Calorie counting app

Post by Presteezh »

regulardude wrote:
Presteezh wrote:
regulardude wrote:I think there's a Weight Watchers app that does all that calorie counting and points system-type stuff.
Yea I can only see to find one or the other meal planner or calorie counter. I really don't need the calorie counter that much but figured there should be an app that does both
I'm probably just going to buy a t-shirt with muscles/abs airbrushed on it for this summer at the beach. You want me to order you an extra one?

Fuck it yea that sounds easier

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”