1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup finely diced onion
2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions:

Cut shrimp in half. Combine with remaining ingredients. Chill 1 hour. Serve on bed of lettuce or sandwich roll.
The fighters he's beaten aren't even household names in their own household.

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god."
chef97

Re: Shrimp Salad

Post by chef97 »

Primetyme199 wrote:1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup chopped celery
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions:

Cut shrimp in half. Combine with remaining ingredients. Chill 1 hour. Serve on bed of lettuce or sandwich roll.
I have a similar recipe but I like how you added the Old Bay seasoning which I'll bet gives it great flavor.... A suggestion I have for your recipe , not only a sandwich but use sliced sourdough, add sliced Jack cheese and grill w/ butter for a shrimp melt...... 8)
Chef
hardcorebee24

Re: Shrimp Salad

Post by hardcorebee24 »

chef97 wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup chopped celery
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions:

I have a similar recipe but I like how you added the Old Bay seasoning which I'll bet gives it great flavor.... A suggestion I have for your recipe , not only a sandwich but use sliced sourdough, add sliced Jack cheese and grill w/ butter for a shrimp melt...... 8)
I put Old Bay on everything fish. I love that shit. Made some spicy (Cayenne) pan seared Cod the other night, Old Bay was part of the seasoning.
"Secrecy is for losers. For people who don't realize how important information really is."

Return to “Chef's Kitchen”